• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I already have GIMP. But that isn't for digital art, it's for photo editing.
Photoshop is also an editing program, but thousands of people still use it for art-- It's the same with GIMP!
I've seen sensational art produced by people who use GIMP! Give it a shot!

Is there still room? I'd love to do Ghirahim and Impa from SS, if possible!
Of course and certainly!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Photoshop is also an editing program, but thousands of people still use it for art-- It's the same with GIMP!
I've seen sensational art produced by people who use GIMP! Give it a shot!

But the thing is, with GIMP, I'd have to use a pre-existing picture of Zelda. Just like I did with my signature. I had to use pre-existing pictures of Masaomi and Zange to make it. I can't "draw" with GIMP. That's what I was asking, if there were any programs with which I could "draw" something.

I'm probably just going to draw something by hand anyway. At this point, it looks like my only option. Uploading it in good quality may be a bit troublesome, as it usually is, but I'll try my best.

I feel really bad about this, but after thinking about it for a while, I've decided that I am not capable of this "steam-punk" art style you wish to use, so I think I'm going to drop. I'm just not talented enough... I'm sorry... ;/ Maybe if we do something like this in the future, and I have the time and ability, I would love to take part then.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I feel really bad about this, but after thinking about it for a while, I've decided that I am not capable of this "steam-punk" art style you wish to use, so I think I'm going to drop. I'm just not talented enough... I'm sorry... ;/ Maybe if we do something like this in the future, and I have the time and ability, I would love to take part then.
That's alright Mandym.
Thank you so much for your interest though! I hope that you'll be able to participate in future collaborations!
Until then, Thank you!

I'm in if I can, doing skull Keeta and some stalchildren :)

Would that be Captain Keeta?

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Yep, his first name is skull I think, I'm actually already done with the sketches, so it's just the long coluring process left :)

Sweet!
I'm awful at colouring-- It takes me so long, but you're zooming past all the steps like nothing! I can't wait to see it!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
All right, here's my rendition of a steampunk-themed Zelda. I'm not very familiar with steampunk, so I did the very best I could.
SteampunkZelda.png

done with two stallchildren, so it's just Skull keeta himself and the hot air baloon left, posting here when it's entirely done, but you can go to my thread to take a sneak peak

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Oh hey. Beeker tipped me off ;)

Can I claim Din, from Oracle of Seasons?
*scoots off to find sketchpad*

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
All right, here's my rendition of a steampunk-themed Zelda. I'm not very familiar with steampunk, so I did the very best I could.
Azure Sage, it beautiful but it kinda needs to be fullbody;;
I'm so sorry for the short notice-- I was really careless with the rules;; Are you okay with that? If you can't change anything, I'm sure I can think of something. I'm so sorry!!
And if you're not familiar with Steampunk, search around for some images-- you might get some inspiration!

Oh hey. Beeker tipped me off ;)

Can I claim the Din, from Oracle of Seasons?
*scoots off to find sketchpad*

Certainly! I'll add you on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom