• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Just putting this out there, but if no one has claimed Daruina by the time I'm finished drawing Ruto, I'd be up for claiming him! :3

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Finished it!

gracious.png

I'm going to sleep now, it's like 1:20 AM, and there's school tomorrow.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Finished Saria last night, as Ochibi already knows. I'm PMing mine cus I like doing things by surprise like that :bleh:

Also, I'm thinking I want to try a Tetra design now, steampunk pirate and all, so mark my claim on that please :>

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
If we're not limited on what character to do, I think I've decided. I would like to choose Midna!
The ideas in my head are swarming~
Would that be Imp Midna or True-form Midna?

Okay, so it's settledthen? I've got young Link.^^ Okay I'll have it done soon. Can I do a hand drawing?
Certainly! Though, even if it might standout a bit, it doesn't matter; as long as you have something to submit!!

On another note, all my good characters are getting taken faster than I can say-- I dunno what I would say, BUT- I've taken a few characters of my own right now;
They are Impa and Sheik.
Is that alright with you guys?

I don't believe I have enough artistic skill for this, but I would like to suggest Makar, Deku Link, and a Kikwi.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
On another note, all my good characters are getting taken faster than I can say-- I dunno what I would say, BUT- I've taken a few characters of my own right now;
They are Impa and Sheik.
Is that alright with you guys?

Fine by me, Ochi! :3 Go nuts! <3 I can't wait to see those. 8D

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Okeydokey.^^ Ochibi, go right ahead.^^ Is there a deadline as to when these have to be done?

There should be a deadline in 'normal' collabs, but since this is the first, I'm testing the time.
As a slow worker myself;;-- I understand how some people can take a long time to finish just one character, so I'll be done when all the claimed characters are "Finished"!
I hope that makes sense?

Edit: Y'know-- I'm going to go out a limb and replace Sheik with Trueform Midna because I'm in the mood for flow-ey stuff;;
That's alright, right?

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been a little busy the past few days so I haven't had a chance to get started yet. Sorry... I'm going to have to draw Zelda by hand, and I'm also going to have to take a picture of it and upload it like that since I don't have a scanner. So, the picture quality may not be very good. I may be able to make some digital art if someone could recommend a good program for me? (preferably one that's free.) As of now, I'm going to draw it by hand.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Free program?

I haven't used it yet but a lot of people use a program called "GIMP".
It similar to Photoshop but I think it's free to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom