• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Also, I was thinking-- How about some sort of re-design collab with some sort of theme, like Steampunk or Modern etc.

Ochi, I think I love you. Re-design Zelda in a Setampunk theme? I would be all over that! <3

And Rainy, what Ochibi is essentially doing is getting people together so that we can all do one big art project which involves all of our work in the same piece. :3 As for exactly what we are doing, it has not been decided yet. :sweat:
I hope I explained it well enough for you, though. :3

This is looking great but i have no skills in digital drawing and i don't have that much time to draw because of school, otherwise i would have joined. =/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
And Rainy, what Ochibi is essentially doing is getting people together so that we can all do one big art project which involves all of our work in the same piece. :3 As for exactly what we are doing, it has not been decided yet. :sweat:
I hope I explained it well enough for you, though. :3

Thanks, that explained it.^^ Okay, I'm in.:)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
So, Steampunk Zelda it is! So-far, we've got 9! I'd say that's a nice, simple amount (:

This is looking great but i have no skills in digital drawing and i don't have that much time to draw because of school, otherwise i would have joined. =/
You can still draw with traditional media! If this does go well, I might make it an annual thing and maybe you could join next year!

I'm thinking, we could "claim characters" and redesign them?

EDIT: OH MY GOSH! We can do the 7 sages + Link, Zelda and Ganon. We just need 1 more person :'U
EDITEDIT: Whoops, miss-count. WE DO HAVE 10! WHOOP!

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
So, Steampunk Zelda it is! So-far, we've got 9! I'd say that's a nice, simple amount (:

I'm thinking, we could "claim characters" and redesign them?

EDIT: OH MY GOSH! We can do the 7 sages + Link, Zelda and Ganon. We just need 1 more person :'U
EDITEDIT: Whoops, miss-count. WE DO HAVE 10! WHOOP!

YES! :| I think that is the most brilliant idea ever! 8D Let's do it. >3

May I lay claim to Ruto if that's the case? 8D 'Cause I have an idea as to what to do with her. >3

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I think we should have extra characters as well, like the giant banner thing there once was. In which case, I would like to take Link and a couple Zoras. Probably Mikau and maybe another one. Or just Mikau. In which case we also need the Deku butler('s son). In which case it would be sweet if we had all the MM characters. In which case we probably need characters from other games as well. In which case...

...but I definitely want Link. (and Mikau).

Well, other than the fact that I have no clue what "steampunk" is... I think I could still participate... Aaand, of course... Link is taken, so... gee... I doubt Toon Link would be allowed, so... er... (not Ganon, not Ganon... for love's sake, not Ganon...) I'll wing something. Probably Scrapper or something. I'd rather leave someone more talented to do major characters anyways... ;/

--But someone still needs to tell me what steampunk is. I really don't know. That's an art style? 'Cause I've never heard of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom