• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Never tried steampunk before. This'll be fun. I'll try my hand at Saria.

Mandy, Steampunk is basically a genre of alternate history fiction that, in essence, imagines a world of technology with a Victorian era spin. Google some images, it has a very distinct look.

Mandy, Steampunk is basically a genre of alternate history fiction that, in essence, imagines a world of technology with a Victorian era spin. Google some images, it has a very distinct look.

Golly, these look too complicated for me... I suck at character design most of the time... Well, not that I suck at it; it's more like it overwhelms me. But then again, if I'm doing Scrapper, that might make my job easier. xD I'll see what I can do, I guess. If I am somehow unable, I'll inform Ochibi. But I want to contribute so badly because I've never gotten to participate in an art collab before.

Beeker

Wild Card
...An art collab?
OMG. Why did I not see this before? I'd love to be a part of this, and I'd love to try me some steampunk style. >3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, before I pick a character, what is steampunk?:sweat:

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. I just looked it up.^^

Okay, I'll pick...

Link.^^ If no one has already.

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Which game are we going off of? I assume OoT? In which case ((:) I think it would be sweet if we did both Links. I'd be fine to split that (I'll take adult) with Raindrop. I was planning on just doing adult link anyway, so... um. yeah.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Which game are we going off of? I assume OoT? In which case ((:) I think it would be sweet if we did both Links. I'd be fine to split that (I'll take adult) with Raindrop. I was planning on just doing adult link anyway, so... um. yeah.

That would be neat.^^ I'm fine with doing kid Link. Although if we can't do it(I'm sure we can do it), then I'll pick someone else.^^

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
... Link is taken, so... gee... I doubt Toon Link would be allowed, so... I'll wing something. Probably Scrapper
That would be neat.^^ I'm fine with doing kid Link. Although if we can't do it(I'm sure we can do it), then I'll pick someone else.^^
Well, even if the characters already listed are from Ocarina of Time, doesn't mean that the options are limited to that game;; It was just an idea to start with.
I'll tell you what, I'll take down the character lists and you guys can choose any character you want.
Sorry if this causes any inconveniences;;

Hey Ochi, what about you? Are you going to pick any characters?
Heh. I thought it would be nicer for the host to let their guests choose first!
And besides, I'm awful at deciding. So, overnight, when most of my favourite characters are taken, it'll slim down my options. But thank you!

B

BENDrowned94

I'm Still interested, by the way, did anyone choose Skull Kid with Majora's Mask? Cause i think i can manage Skull kid.

Has anyone finished or started at all? I'd like to see what trend people are going with before I commit to this, I'm not sure mine would look good enough. Can anyone post a wip?

Teron

van der Nguyen
I've made a decision to name my character Smeli (from rus. смелый — courageous).
I will post either an uncolored preview or a finished sprite in my thread in next 48 hours.

just want you to know that Smeli sounds like "Smelly," which means: Having a noticeable, usually unpleasant or offensive odor.

Beeker

Wild Card
If we're not limited on what character to do, I think I've decided. I would like to choose Midna!
The ideas in my head are swarming~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom