• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda DS Game

Does anyone know if they going to be coming out with a new game for Zelda? To play on the 3 DS,
I looked on the forum. I couldn’t find anything.
It has been awhile sense I have been in the forum. Thanks ern

Yes I have all off them. But thanks! I wonder why Nintendo game out with a new 3Ds?
Yes I know sense the switch has the hand held thingie ( forgot what you call it sorry ).
But thanks again

MW7

It's possible that there could be a new game for the 3ds, but there hasn't been a hint of anything new (to the best of my knowledge) since the release of Breath of the Wild for 3ds or Switch. The fact that there is a newer 3ds does seem to suggest that Nintendo is in no hurry to move onto a new handheld system concept. To me that increases the chances that we might see another 3ds Zelda but doesn't mean anything definite.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's possible that there could be a new game for the 3ds, but there hasn't been a hint of anything new (to the best of my knowledge) since the release of Breath of the Wild for 3ds or Switch. The fact that there is a newer 3ds does seem to suggest that Nintendo is in no hurry to move onto a new handheld system concept. To me that increases the chances that we might see another 3ds Zelda but doesn't mean anything definite.
There's rumors of Grezzo looking for people to help them with Unreal Engine and people are taking that as a hint at the Adventure of Link remake that Aonuma wanted to do. But that's probably gonna be on the Switch if it's real. I'm not sure how well the 3DS could handle Unreal Engine.

Reactions: MW7
Yes I know the switch is well probably get a new Zelda game. But I can hope for a 3 DS. I do not have a switch yet sense my smaller TV got stuck my lightning.
Thanks again for y’all input.

Really?? I willl have to go and check into this. I thought you had to put in through the TV. I will check it out. I so want to ply BoTW. Thanks I knew it was hand held but for some reason. I thought you had to through,the Television.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Really?? I willl have to go and check into this. I thought you had to put in through the TV. I will check it out. I so want to ply BoTW. Thanks I knew it was hand held but for some reason. I thought you had to through,the Television.
Nope, playing on the TV is just an option. You can use the dock to charge it without hooking it up to a TV at all, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom