• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda DLC for Future Games? (Wii U)

I've been wondering... All Zelda games follow one story, and a few sidequests, that's all. No Zelda game yet has had any kind of extras or DLC added to it that isn't already in the original game. (This excludes remakes) The new Wii U which is due this year has an improved online service, for example you are able to have your own name ID online. Perhaps they'll upgrade the Nintendo Store, and make it possible to download DLC to the games you've already bought. Now to the point, if they released DLC for upcoming Zelda games, what would you think? - GreenGyser :chu:
- Post your thoughts below -

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I wouldn't like it but I would almost definately buy it, whatever it was.
Zelda games don't need expansions as far as I'm concerned, so I don't think it would be a good idea, but if they did make something like that, it would probably be good to play.

S

ShadowWild

Why would nintendo ever need to do that for a Zelda Game? I could see buying extra courses for Mario Kart WiiU. I would buy Zelda DLC, but I would hate Nintendo for doing that. The Zelda games have enough content and expanding should be part of free updates if they do it. I could see Nintendo adding some DLC to purchase on Club Nintendo and I know that I would not be mad at them for that.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I wouldn't mind seeing some DLC, but, it needs to be something that is added on as an afterthought. Game developers that make you pay for DLC that should have been included in the game in the first place for free. DLC should not be used as a way to make a few quick bucks for lazy developers who don't finish their games. It would be fun to see added sidequests and other content as long as it is free or reasonably priced.

No, because Nintendo puts out complete games on the market. I want to pay for a game once and be done. I honestly just don't like the idea of DLC.

That would be awesome. Like Dungeon packs where they just add on a few extra dungeons in an unexplored cave or on an island outside Hyrule. And sidequest packs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom