• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda: Descent Into Madness Sign-Up

Majora's Cat

How about that
This is the story of the dark lord Poder and his rise to power. The story details two years of his life. It includes his introduction to the cult (a group of people that have come together to resurrect the evil lord Ganon), his loyalties, his betrayals and his rise to power and tyranny. This is a corresponding story that is directly linked to Zelda: Twin Chronicles, but you really don't need to have read Twin Chronicles to understand this story.

As the title indicates, this is a sign-up. Some major characters have already been introduced to the Twin Chronicles story arc, so those do not need to be signed up. Check here if you want to see which minor characters have already been introduced. Only new characters are needed, so fill out this form:

Name:

Approximate Age: (Toddler, Young, Adolescent, Young Adult, Middle-Aged, Old, Very Old)

Appearance: Includes hair color, clothes, anything that sums up what the character looks like

Attitude: Is your character feisty, dumb, or totally evil?

Role in the story: It can be from the list above or your own made-up role! (If you can't figure out a role, I will create a role for the character)

Majora's Cat

How about that
It's alright. Tsukino and Traicion will return, but you will see them really develop as characters. Perhaps when I get really far (or not) into Twin Chronicles I will post Descent Into Madness. The story just tells you about how Poder gets involved with the cult. Characters like Diablo won't return, though.

Name: Alex Embria

Approximate Age: Adolescent

Appearance: Red hair, red eyes, black long-coat, & a large black book he carries. He also has black gnarled Goat-Horns on his head and large black bat wings.

Attitude: Par on Intelligence, Wise, Mature, and Crazy.

Role in the story: Prince of the Demon (Like how Malladus was king of the Demons in ST.)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Zelda's Child = dimwit

I re-read the story and I found Elanore there. Turns out she has more of a role than I expected... o_O
Proves how quickly I read over things. I never take in the detail.

Sorry Puss, I'll try to take more care in the future!!!:)

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Name: Cham The Gold blade

Approximate Age: Old

Appearance:Black Eyes and Hair, Had a Phoenix Wings on back, White Coat, wearing metal glove with spikes, wearing Sleipnir Shoes "this is the sample image of sleipnir"
2410.gif
sorry if it is too small, that's the only image i have :(

Attitude: Pure of Wisdom, soft hearted, shows NO MERCY, brutal

Role in the story: Guardian of the elemental blade "Solais Blade (Very Strong Metal impossible to broken and Light as a feather)" that can be combine to the master sword.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I need some more people to sign up - the story isn't going to write its own characters (I'm too lazy to do it, anyway)!

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ Josie

I'm going to implement Mizu into the story, don't worry. You have to be patient - each character will be in a certain place in the story, and I'm planning to have Mizu come into the story later on as a part of Poder's army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom