• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda "dating" Site

Would you like a Zelda fan club near you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I absolutely love the Zelda series, but I want to be able to find some people locally to be able to play Zelda, discuss it, and things similar to that.

Is there any place to go to find people nearby?

It would be almost like a Zelda club that is not online.

If there is not one there should be a site that will locate Zelda fans around your location.

Big Octo

=^)
O_O I am a fan of Zelda... but not that hardcore. I'd say I'm more of an overall game fan. This is a bit extreme for my tastes.

O_O I am a fan of Zelda... but not that hardcore. I'd say I'm more of an overall game fan. This is a bit extreme for my tastes.

This. ^ I've always been HUGE fan of Zelda for as long a I can remember. However, this idea is a bit too much. I have seen this kind of thing done on forums dedicated to fighting games, such as Dustloop.com. This sort of thing worked for said forums, simply for the fact that fighting game fans were seeking others whom they could challenge at local arcades or tournaments in their area; that makes sense. I generally recommend to anyone who wishes to find and/or communicate with local Zelda fans, search for a general [Zelda] forum website; there's tons :rolleyes:.

Why would you comment then that's unnecessary... Anyway, I have never heard of such a thing but I'm sure it exists, maybe not in your community. You should take action, friend.

Majora's Cat

How about that
When I find my dream Zelda nerd girl, I would like to ride with my princess on Epona under the moonlight, galloping leisurely through Hyrule Field. We would laugh together under the Great Deku Trees and sail together as a couple team on the Great Sea. And best of all, we shall never ever kiss or have sexual relations because that's against the Zelda code - but we can sneak past that when the pause screen is on and the player is busy microwaving Hot Pockets.

Ooh sounds fun! Releases are always a good time to meet other Zelda nerds. Talked to quite a few at SS release. Too bad none of them were gay despite hoe adorable they were (sigh)

I can't find anyone who likes the Zelda games the way I do, it's borring having no one to talk about Zelda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom