• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Couples ?

G

GerudoRose

Traditionally, I love the ZeldaxLink pairing very much cause well, they always appear together in almost every game, whether they like each other or not if they hint it.

But my personally favorite favorite is....GanondorfxNabooru. The reason is that not only Ganondorf did not killed her, he brainwashed her for seven years. Also, she was his second-in-command, so she probubly knows about him personally and professionally than everybody else, including Link and Zelda! Another reason why she was the first to betray and rebelled against him before anybody else did. Beside, I am into those love/hate relationship things.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Right now, because of Ocarina of Time fandom, I really like Link + Sheik. c:
(And no, that doesn't count as shonen-ai. I view Sheik as a biological woman desguised as a man. -shot'd-)

Simply because it's still technically LinkxZelda, and it's a really interesting, mysterious, kind of hopelessly romantic sort of relationship. < 3
I really like Sheik's character, and she and Link go nicely together, so. It'd be confusing but sweet at the same time.
|D

Master

Upcoming
Zant and midna , hmmm..........

I always thought that they were a couple in twilight princess (Or a ex-couples) . I would think that Zant was a king , and Midna was a Queen . Notice I Said "was" . But that is when i first played the game . the second time i played it (my three heart challenge file) i noticed that they werent . But wouldn't that be interesting to the story line ? I think so ;)

D

Darkrayelf

I want to see Vaati and Veran together. That would be a pretty weird match-up, and I think it may be pretty cool. I also want to see Dampi and Twinrova together. They both turn into spirits in Ocarina of Time, but in the Child Timeline, I would want to see this odd match-up. I know I'm weird, sorry :P

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I want to see Vaati and Veran together. That would be a pretty weird match-up, and I think it may be pretty cool. I also want to see Dampi and Twinrova together. They both turn into spirits in Ocarina of Time, but in the Child Timeline, I would want to see this odd match-up. I know I'm weird, sorry :P

Those are very off the wall suggestions, but I kinda like 'em. That kinda inspires me to make a poll of "which of these odd-ball relationships do you like most?"

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
1- Link + Midna = OHOHOHO I LOVE EM.They make a cute couple and a great duo. (TP)
2- Link + Zelda = If I play Wet Hands (Minecraft music) on the piano,I would imagine romantic stuff between them.(WW)
3- VioLink + ShaLink (short for Shadow) = Both.....of em would be best buddies........ah......too....obsessed with both of them....
4- Link + Saria = Hey,Best friends could be a Best Pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom