• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Cosplay - Zant!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
After doing my usual rounds of the internet earlier today, I came across some Zelda related cosplay, and in particular, an image of somebody dressed up as Zant from Twilight Princess. I've seen a lot of Zelda related cosplay over the years, but I've never seen somebody dressed up as Zant before... and man am I impressed. Pictured to your right is a small thumbnail version of the image. Click the image or just click here to see the full size picture.

The amount of detail in this image is just astonishing. The mask is absolutely stunning. Zant's hands are done perfectly. Even his mouth piece looks awesome. This is certainly one of my favorite Zelda cosplay pieces that I have ever seen.

A second angle of the Zant cosplay can be seen at the link below. In addition to Zant, we can also see a sweet version of ganondorf from Twilight Princess. These guys certainly deserve credit for some amazing work. I can't even begin to imagine all the time that went into these costumes. Be sure to head on over to our Zelda Forums, and tell us what you think.

Zant Cosplay
Zant Cosplay Different Angle

ZantCosplay.jpg

hsb39

Why so logical?
Bloody awesome.

I'm just gonna ask (and this is an honest question), is the person in the Zelda suit a guy? Because I do know cross dressers who make themselves look more feminine... No offense there, and I really hope that noone knows the person, it could just be because it's a far away shot and Zelda costumes have very similar looks to a lot of drag queen costumes (also want to note that *heaps* of Link cosplayers are girsl).

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
That's very cool! The detail is magnificent in the helmet and front tunic piece. Too bad there isn't larger photos out there to take a btter look at.

I imagine it might take awhile to get used to the height clearance of the top of his helmet. There's bound to be the odd doorframe that's just too low to enter without ducking. I know from experience that helmets have low visibility, but to wear one that's much taller than your head must take practice! :P

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
Are you sure Zant didn't just pop out of the game because he looks real to me. :)
That must of took some time...wait scratch that, a lot of time to do that costume.
I give credit to the person in the outfit. I would never try to make that. I'd lose my mind. :P

A

Anthony

Wow! that's one impressive peice of cosplay!
That probably took weeks to make, and the intricate detail on the helmet is wonderful.
I wish I could own that Zant Cosplay suit, I could wear it on Halloween!
(Even though some people wouldnt know who he is!)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay Zelda and Shiek are just plain crappy but Zant on the other hand........ woah. I'm not sure it's really a person dressed like him. It's almost like he's the real Zant! Just one itty bitty flaw. He's not in Hyrule or the Twilight Realm. But aside from that location flaw it's perfect. I wonder if he has Zant/Ganondorf's powers too.

Steve

5/19/13
I have to say, this is probably the only realistic and appealing Zelda cosplay I've ever seen. I especially like the detail that went into the helmet and shoulder plate. It makes me want to see an accurate Twilight Princess Ganondorf as well.

A

Aerostella

I saw lots of amazing cosplays at Otakon this year. ^_^

Ganondorf
Kafei
An extremely adorable Agitha/Zant duo
Tingle
A bit of the Zelda photoshoot
True form Midna
A very wonderful Zora Armor Link cosplay She handmade everything @.@
Marin & Marth (both went to school with me :) )
(Thanks for catching my screwup, Shnappy.)

If you click on 'My Photos' from any of those links, you can see the rest of my Otakon pictures, including a few more Zelda pictures.

e: Also Pikminlink is the best Zelda cosplayer ever, hands down. She even got to meet Miyamoto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shnappy

derp

I think that's supposed to be Marth xD

As for the Zant cosplay... mind-blowing. That is one dedicated Zelda fan. I wonder how long it took to make this costume. Everything is just so perfect. Though it would get kind of hot in there, don't you think? Haha. Nevertheless, that's probably the best Zelda cosplay I've ever seen.

Zelda isn't so bad. Her costume is okay, but the lady playing her just does not fit the bill for my idea of Zelda. Sheik's costume is very generic and cheap looking. Zant is, well, astounding. It really is a perfect replica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom