• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Cosplay - Zant!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
...o.o

Someone has either stolen Zant's armor and used it for this cosplay, or we have the actual Zant here on our hands. :xd:

Man, whoever did that Zant costume did an awesome job! I wouldn't have the patience to put that much detail into something like that. As for the Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf cosplayers, they're outfits look pretty good. They may not have as much detail as the Zant costume does, but they still worked pretty hard on those costumes. :)

Wow, that is quite impressive. I have seen quite a few fan art of Zant, but this is by far the best costume I have seen of him. The others are okay, but Zant was the first one I noticed outta them.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
How the h**l can he be comfortable in those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also, where are these people getting photographed? Is it at conventions? And do they make these costumes? If they do, I feel sorry for their little hands.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
He looks so realistic. That is an excellent cosplay costume. I would love to see Midna in her true form next to that. Lol.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
*Jaw Drops* Woah! That looks Freaking AMAZING!!! but that Sheik and Zelda totally ruined the pic for me.

It be cool to see that Zant cosplayer fighting that other Zelda cosplayer and some other Link cosplayer(Lol the one from the Japanese ALttP commercial) XD

L

Link of Hyrule

Thats Crazy wear did that person get the costume.
Dang the fifty characters!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom