• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Characters...

B

Blizzard78

Each Zelda game is unique for having different breeds of characters. Like for OOT, there's Navi, Malon, Saria, Darunia etc. MM, there's Tatl, Tael, Skull Kid, Anju, Kafei, etc.
But the question is, which Zelda game do you think had the best breed of characters? Mine is TWW, (King of Red Lions, Tetra, Quill, etc.)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I loved the names of the characters in OoT. There is something about them that seems...magical and unreal to me. The names that were created are names that sound so pretty when rolling off the tongue, in my opinion. I think that all the games really had that feeling, I think that OoT portrayed that feeling the most.

Here I go being a TP fangirl again, but that gets my vote. I actually cared about helping the characters (I visited Ordon quite often... heh) and I feel they had such distinct identities.

Master

Upcoming
I say Twilight Princess

Just because they felt so realistic with their own unique personalities .

Ilia - the nice childhood friend (mabey even more then a friend)

Midna - the myserious imp that you really get to know

i could go on ,and on , and on............

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
MM is my choice. i know the character designs were stolen from OoT but they were actually given character. Even characters unimportant to the main story at ALL like Anju and Kafei were great characters. i thought the aliens coming and no one believing Romani was neat, although not original (Boy Who Cried Wolf). Skull kid from MM happens to be one of my favorite characters in the series, he just anted some friends, and i thought it was creative how they took one of the least important characters from OoT and gave him an excellent Role.

S

Souldier

Thumbs up to TP, beacuse they changed the style of the triforce characters, modified the most beloved ones from OoT and created a whole army of characters with an iteresting personality and in my opinion, The best partner to the date:Midna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom