• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Characters in the Real World

Tictalk

Anouki
if the characters in the legend of Zelda series besides ganndorf, link, and Zelda, lived in the real world what would theyre job be? I always pictured the happy mask salesman to be a school bus driver for some reason.. Please don't pick a character if you see that someone else already said them. Variety is nice :)

F

flyingseal

Ghiriham=Every Metrosexual
jk, but cool post, hate it has so few replies,
I can see Naroobu being a teach the students really like. Personally she reminded me of my Eighth Grade Social Studies Teach for some reason.
Aside for the fact My Social Studies teacher was never possesed by demon mommies.

T

TriforceofTwili

Beedle would be some weirdo living in a small boat

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
Ganondorf working at wendy's xD. I could see Anju working as a waitress. Tingle as a billionaire, and the carpenters as a motorcycle gang.

Darunia is clearly the governer of California. From his build (contrasted with those of other Gorons) we can tell that he is a body builder. He's moved on, however, to be the leader of his community. His fame comes from neither because they are overshadowed by an amazing movie career: in a world where his people have been imprisoned to be fed to a dragon, one Goron must infiltrate the Fire Temple to free his people. The big ending? He was one of the six sages without even knowing it. If any Nintendo character is the Governator, it's this guy.

even tho you said not to i have to i can see link as a soldier or war veteran and the mask salesman as a owner of a store like dollar tree or doller general

I think Saria would be like a secretary for some big office building run by Tingle. HAHA!!! That is silly.

Or maybe MIDO would be a guard at a mall.

Impa

Sheikahchu
Impa would be a bad*ss defense attorney.
Ghirahim would be the winner of Project Runway.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
Ezlo would be the grumpy old man on the corner that freaks out all the neighborhood kids and they dare each-other to go ring his doorbell

Tictalk

Anouki
Haha! Love all the posts. I can see saria as a secretary.. I think that Ruto would be one of those people in the food court who gives free samples of chickfila nuggets. Again I have no idea why. :)

I agree with Tingle as a billionaire, and Saria as a secretary. Tingle's dad would be a Harley salesmen, Vaati would work at a Hot Topic, Bonooru would be the Wendy's logo, Freedle would be Weird Al, Guru-Guru would be a man that doesn't get outside enough. Rusl (who is awesome) strikes me as a dude who always has his sword, so a knight, fencer, etc, he'll fit the description. Now that I think of it, though, he did always have a sword...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom