• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Character You Would Marry

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Now, first thing's first. This is NOT the Zelda Character you would have sex with (I know it comes with being married, but that is mostly focused on looks. This is personality). The reason for my saying that is because I started a thread earlier about this same topic, and after about seven or eight replies, it devolved into that. So, let it be known this is not the above, never will be, and if it does turn into it, I will personally delete this thread myself, negative-rep the users who participated in the devolving of it, and report any and all who followed suit. (I know, I know, you all were going to say something along the lines of "Link!" "Zelda!" "Midna!" "Malon!" or something like that)

Second, I think the title says it all. Of all the characters in the entire series, I'm asking you, which girl (or guy) character would you most want to marry? Why would you want to marry him/her? Just, explain your logic.

Now, I quite personally find it a three-way tie. I immediately think of Malon, Marin, and Din (OoS). All three come to mind for the same reasons.

1. They're hot. That's the typical guy response, I know, but it's true. I have a thing for redheads, but I'm not going as far as calling it a ginger fetish, since it isn't to the point where I off myself when i see a redhead. But anyway, Malon looked cute as a younger version, but positively smokin' as an adult. Marin is basically the older Malon. Din... I'm not even going there.
2. They can take care of themselves. Sure, everyone's gonna say "But Malon got abused by Ingo." "But Din got imprisoned in crystal by Onox." and "But Marin needed Link to rescue her from Moblins." I have taken those into account. Malon and Din are the ones who have a semi-legitimate excuse. Malon lost all hope in Link coming back, and when a person loses hope, they also lose the will to resist. Din got captured by a sorcerer of Darkness who quite simply was just as powerful as Twinrova. Knowing Marin, I doubt she would have been kidnapped and stuck on that bridge that was rotting. Knowing her attraction to Link, she may have set herself up so that Link would save her. It does seem like her. Now, as to why they can take care of themselves... Marin has cuccos. If you underestimate the power of cuccos, spend ten minutes whacking a cucco on OoT with your sword. Din is a dancer. Her physique is fit from the strain of dancing, not to mention she's the Oracle of Seasons. She can work some magic. And Malon is a farm girl. She doesn't sit around and act dainty. She'd be actually helpful. Now, I'm not saying I'd be lazy. But also think of it this way. If you beat the record at Lon Lon Ranch track as an adult, you get a cow in your house in Kokiri Forest. Did you ever wonder how it got there? Malon must have had to drag it all the way from Lon Lon Ranch to Kokiri Forest, sneak it in past the Deku Tree, and hold the bovine in one hand while she climbed a ladder with the other. I can't even lift that much!
3. Their personalities always intrigue me. Malon has a go-getter personality, the way she acts around Link, acting friendly and outgoing, not shying away from the fact that she is angry at her dad for him falling asleep at the castle, and she is generally courageous. Marin, again, is basically Malon. Din also has the go-getter personality. Just look at the scene from the beginning of OoS, where she immediately pulls Link up to dance with her. And even one of the members of the theater troupe (who are actually knights) points out she is smitten with Link.

So there's the girls I would love to marry (if they were in real life, which they aren't. Man, reality sucks). What about you all?

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
This may sound weird when I say the name, but I have my reasons. But, I would choose Medli. Sure, she's a Rito, but her personality appeals to me the most out of the females in the series. This is about "marry" after all. My opinion would probably change if I was in the Zelda world, and not a Rito. However, I would at the very least want to be a good friend of hers. She has a sweet personality, and is just, cute.

Onto humans. I'm interested in the new Skyward Sword Zelda so far. I really like her design, which is odd, since I usually don't really like straight-ish bangs. She seems pretty similar to Medli, but more human. She seems like she's just a sweet person, and I find her cute. Not sure if my opinion will change at all, after I play the game.

Aside from that, Anju and Malon are pretty appealing as well.

Medli is my favorite female character though, for her personality, so yeah, I admire her for that.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY but I'm gonna go with Princess... Ruto! Bet you though I was going to say Zelda, weren't ya? Don't lie, because i see through your ruse....... Why can't I ever stay on topic?! Anyways, Ruto has my favorite character devlopment in The Legend of Zelda series. Plus (tis isn't a fish fetish, jerks) she kinda cute. Malon and Anju are all right, but I don't think I'd like to be tied down to them. Still, if it was purely based off sex, then my choice would be Twilight Princess's Great Fairy. She's pretty hot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I didn't throw out the possibility of Ruto, so in a way, I saw it coming. And you're right. Her character development is one of the greatest in the series. Medli is also a pretty nice choice. And Skyward Sword Zelda would appeal to me way more than Princess Zelda of older games, as if I were to mary her, that would make me King, and that means responsibility over nations, not just families. And that includes having to put up with nobles and such.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i kinda like talon. he's very nice even if he is lazy.
if i was a guy then probly the deku princess. shestill nice even if she beat up her dad and one of the prettiest non-humans in the series.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I'd say Link. Ohohohohoho. (fangirl, fangirl, fangirl!!) Actually because I always liked him and I'm a girl.

Now if I were Link I'd rather marry Princess Zelda, because she's so kind, pretty, cute, sweet, and also her name is on the title of our games. S2

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Bubblecrash did bring up a good point about the Deku Princess, her charecter has always interested me. My other choice would be Midna, not due to looks, more as to I love her personality, the sarcasm, wanting to help her people and breaking the mirror of twilight was a heartbreaking choice, but a good idea all and all.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Hmmmm... there are various girls that i find attractive in The Legend of Zelda... but i wouldn't marry any one... i don't like being attached to someone(thats why it would be awesome to live in the game MM, you cand do ANYTHING you want and if you screw up: REWIND!), aaaaanyways, if i HAD to or i really WANTED to, i'd maybe choose SS Zelda, Cremia(yeah, she physically is like Malon, but her personality is different, well, kinda) or Agitha(awesome personality, a bit like mine, and besides, she loves BUGS! SCORE!!! lol)

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
ummm id say cremia not adult malon but cremia because she acts more like a real person and has less developement than anju but cremias not married already:P

if not than probably the lead singer from the zora band:)

I would chose Princess Zelda, specifically the one in Twilight Princess. First of all, her personality. She is calm, polite, and serious. Yes, I actually find the latter attractive. She has the Triforce of Wisdom, and so is clearly also very intelligent. And of course, since I would be marrying her, I would become the king- hopefully a regent with her rather than just a king consort. And finally, she is very beautiful- slender, pale, and a brunette.

MW7

I'm going with Cremia then adult Malon second. Cremia especially has a good personality but both are very beautiful. Also I live on a farm like both of them so we'd have that in common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom