• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Character You Would Marry

Rytex

Resident Netizen
^ and her character development, too, was kinda nice. The way she evolved from a bit on an insecure priestess who is outgoing, and yet a bit different around Link and Komali into the Sage of Earth was definitely one of the best character arcs we have seen from the Zelda Team.

Bombchu Bowling Alley woman...
774px-Mini-game_Operator.png

Why?
She is punky with her short purple hair
She is a gamer... running the mini games in Ocarina and Majora's
She clearly knows how to party... She is always sleeping all day (while working) probably because she stayed up all night

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Bombchu Bowling Alley woman...
774px-Mini-game_Operator.png

Why?
She is punky with her short purple hair
She is a gamer... running the mini games in Ocarina and Majora's
She clearly knows how to party... She is always sleeping all day (while working) probably because she stayed up all night
She also has HUUUUGE...

Eyes. :lol: You thought I was gonna say boobs, didn't you.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Hm, who would I marry? Well, I can't tell you for sure, but here is my top 3 list of who I would marry.

Top 3 Zelda characters I would like to marry:
1. Zelda
2. Nabooru
3. Malon

I've always had a thing for Ganondorf and Dark Link. I'm not sure why, maybe I just like the bad guys, haha? Oh, I would also marry Darunia! He's so jolly and nice, but also a tad serious. And maybe, maaaybe, I would consider Captain Keeta, but he's a giant skeleton, so I'm not sure that would work out...

O

OdalwasRemains

I kinda like Marin because of her singing and the fact that she's like, one of the only unmarried women on Koholint Island...

But if I had to pick a REAL person, I'd marry Cremia from Majora's Mask... I don't really know why...

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
If I had to choose, I would probably say Vio from Four Swords...just because he's so calm, and he likes books, and is intelligent...and such...
Also, I like purple, I guess that's making me a littttle biased...:/ Oh wells, what can ya do?

T

Tsukasa112

Well, for me, Skyward Sword Zelda is probably at the top of the list. Followed my either Midna or Ruto. I just found Midna so absolutely lovable in the second half of Twilight Princess, it wasn't funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom