• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Character You Would Marry

Garo

Boy Wonder
Totally Ilia. There are very few completely selfless people out there, so when you find one, hold on to them and never let go.

1. Ganondorf <3- Don't judge me!

2. Medli- I really like her personality. She was very reliable, independent, considerate, and had a strong resolve. An older version of her might not be too bad on the eyes, too. ;)

3. Laruto- Not much is known about her, but her personality appears to be very similar to her spiritual predecessor.

I wouldn't marry all these characters at once, of course. :shake: I'm not into that kinda thing...

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Link (TP), Gannondorf (OoT), and if I were a guy, Zelda or Midna (TP).

1. Link is my first choice. Look at my username, first of all. Second, it's not because he is a hero. I could care less if he was the goat herder in Ordon for all his life. I like Link because of his personality. Throightout the series, Link does selfless acts of kindness. He could have said no way to becoming the hero, or helping characters during his quest. But instead, he accepted without need of a gift. Not only that, well, he is cute. I mean, have you seen him learning to wrestle in TP? HOT!!! :)

2. Gannondorf. I have always liked him, ever since I was introduced to his character in OoT. I like inner darkness, so Gannondorf is awesome. He is evil, but not so that he would just slaughter everyone. I also believe that he has a secret kind side to him.

3. Zelda or Midna. Now, I am a girl, and I like guys. But, if I were a guy, they would be my first choices. They both are extremely incredible people, having endured through hardships that most would or could never dream of. They know how to take care of themselves, but are sweet and girly. I love their characters, and if I didn't live in cruel reality, they would be my best friends right now.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Since I'm a girl, I would marry Ganondorf^^ He's cute:rolleyes:, has total power, and pure epic. The outfit fits him with his personality and his power. Yes, I know I'm weird. But it's my choice. I would really marry him and be his second ruler, but I know that he'll be greedy with his ruling power, but he's been turning cute and epic.^^

Punktion2

The Everchosen
I would marry Tetra. She is the kind of girl that you wouldn't need to be responsible for in a difficult situation.

Conor

the over analysing guy
If you were to ask me 10-6 years ago I'd say Saria, but of course she never grows up so there's a bit of a problem there, nowadays the bombchu bowling alley girl

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Vaati- HE SO HAWT, I COULD DIE WITH OUT HIM
Gan.....wait Mandy would kill me if I did
Blue Link-hes cute but he's my fav color

I would marry Vaati

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ilia, Cremia, Saria (leave us alone you crazy 'she doesn't grow up' people!!!), and Zelda (TP).

Ilia is who she is. She is sweet, loving, a nature lover...I can only imagine the adventures we could go out on. I'm not the best guy in the world, but assuming I can get a paying job, I'd do what I could to support her and I surmise she'd do the same for me. <3

Cremia is hot. Undeniable fact. And she works tirelessly day in and day out. I'd give her that well earned and well needed break, and would be her shoulder to rest on (occasionally). :3

Saria is so cute! Well, I don't think I would marry her assuming she can't grow up, but I would pinch her wittle cheeks like every freaking day of her life!

Zelda TP is a stoic leader. In a way, that makes me mad because she won't complain if I'm hurting her, but at the same time she won't complain. I don't know. She didn't have much of a personality in TP besides 'I'm a Queen, I do this and that, blah' so there isn't much to comment on her.

[EDIT] Nayru, Oracle of Ages. She is pretty, and has a singing voice too!

From what I could tell, none of the girls were particuarly witchy in nature, except whenever you hurt nature, Ilia will jump on you before you know it. I suppose that is okay, she has a tie with it because that's how she grew up. Honestly though, I'm considering dropping Zelda TP because she doesn't have too much of a personality. And, knowing those of nobility, they usually have these unreasonably high standards that simply cannot be met by anyone who isn't of similar renown/stature as they are.

(Oh, ouch... more rivals... :/)

This is obviously obvious. ;p Definitely Ganon. He is one of the most round and developed characters in the entire series and he just absolutely amazing. His character, I find somewhat amusing, just because it is slightly arrogant. I'm not completely sure about this, as I fell for completely everything about him, but I'd have to say my favorite thing about him is his persistence to never give up--no matter how many times he has failed in taking over Hyrule, he continues to keep trying. It's inspiring, really.

Honestly, even though we seem so different from each other, I do notice something that we have in common: we both seem to forget the reason why we strive to accomplish things. (An example I am going to give for myself is hating Twilight. At first it was just because I had an OC named Bella, and everytime I drew her, people would be like, "Oh, from Twilight?" It drove me crazy, and I grew to resent it. I later learned much more about the under-developed, over-used figurative language story that was Twilight and realized that it was a terrible and stupid book about a desperate girl who fell for some paedophile vampire. I would insult it at every chance I got, forgetting my true reason for hating it.) Ganon, on the other hand, as he said in The Wind Waker said that it was because his people lived in terrible conditions of the desert monsoons and grew envious of the peaceful Hyrule. It seems obvious to me that he must have forgotten that motive after the Gerudo tribe got wiped out. Well, now I'm somewhat rambling again (as always), so I'll have to cut it off soon.

My talent is bothering people, and to me, he seems like the kind of person who wouldn't tolerate me all that well, but that'll make the entire thing even more funny. I love him so much, (actually, my four-year anniversary was three days ago~) and... well, nerm. [noparse]<3[/noparse]

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I would like to marry Saria. I like tiny girls. And yes, Saria is such a mature person. Her mind is clear. She is goint to understand me in every situation. She would be a good wife.

And the Princess from Twilight Princess. She is beyond pretty. She is wise and she knows how to fight back. I would love to marry both of them, but unfortunately, I believe in Monogamy, so I would choose Saria I think.

F

Faxanadu

Dark Link without a doubt
or Mikau I do so love musicians and his story totally touches my heart... er um well that black void where my heart should be anyway.
or Link either TP or OoT (grown up duh) because I am a sucker for blue eyes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I would definitely marry Malon. She's so hawt! :rolleyes:

But legit, I'd marry Malon. For one, she's a redhead and I have a thing for redheads, and two she's a very charming girl. Something about ranch girls... ^^ Malon is a very charming and down-to-Earth character. She is totes wife material.

(But, if my girlfriend was in a Zelda game...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom