• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Zelda Character(s) Deserving Of A Spin-Off

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
There are a few I think that are deserving of their own spinoff game.

Sheik would be the top one for me. I really want to see for myself what Zelda as Sheik was doing all those seven years. I'd imagine it'll have a stealth element to it, since they're technically in occupied territory. Make it Metal Gear Sheik or something like that.

Groose is an awesome character and I want to see more of him, and what he does with himself after the events of SS. It would have a different feel to it, probably focusing more on his technical prowess by building certain contraptions to assist his journey instead of roaming vast lands for items. If he is the ancestor to all the Gerudo, then I'd like to see the adventure he takes that establishes this race back in the desert region to which they once belonged.

As others have stated, Midna's also a really good choice too, for reasons already stated.

I also like the idea of a side game focusing on Beedle the shop keeper that dragoncat suggested. It reminds me a lot of Torneko Taloon from Dragon Quest IV, and I think it can be pretty fun.

Aryl... that might be pretty interesting to see what she does after her brother leaves. She doesn't strike me as the very adventurous type, though, so there's that to deal with.

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
I would like to see a Soul Caliber-type fighting game, a Zelda RPG game, or an on-foot, swimming, and flying racing Zelda game. IN the RPG, you would choose the classes and level up like any other RPG. But the racing game is a little far-fetched. For normal races, you would run on foot. For water races, you'd swim. And for flying races, you'd ride some type of bird, Kaepora Gaebora maybe? You could also buy weapons like swords to attack your opponents with.

A spin-off starring a common Bokolobin from the TP universe. He starts out pillaging villages along with the other bokos but rebels against King B. after falling in love with a beautiful human maiden, lol.

I could also see Colin from TP as spin-off material, because he equips his own sword and shield at the end of the game and he idolized Link. I was thinking up a story idea where an older Colin postpones his inauguration as Ordon's chief to search for Link, who's gone missing. He meets princess Zelda and rides Epona maybe even finds another way into the Twilight Realm, blah blah blah, and it's all really heartwarming because he always wanted to be like Link, and now he's fufilling that dream. Both Ilia and Zelda (and maybe even Midna) tell him he reminds them of Link, which makes him tear up.

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
A spin-off starring a common Bokolobin from the TP universe. He starts out pillaging villages along with the other bokos but rebels against King B. after falling in love with a beautiful human maiden, lol.

I could also see Colin from TP as spin-off material, because he equips his own sword and shield at the end of the game and he idolized Link. I was thinking up a story idea where an older Colin postpones his inauguration as Ordon's chief to search for Link, who's gone missing. He meets princess Zelda and rides Epona maybe even finds another way into the Twilight Realm, blah blah blah, and it's all really heartwarming because he always wanted to be like Link, and now he's fufilling that dream. Both Ilia and Zelda (and maybe even Midna) tell him he reminds them of Link, which makes him tear up.
The bokoblin idea is hilarious, and I absolutely love the Colin idea.

BushWacker

Bushes are my life
TP Postman maybe? I mean, running around Hyrule delivering mail while avoiding monsters could work. And if you could attack, well, that would be something, especially considering it's the postman.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I think Navi or Midna should get a spin-off. They both rock, unlike Tingle who got a spin-off just because Nintendo couldn't find anything to do.

Honestly I am going out on a whim with this even though no one is prolly going to read this but i would say....

they_came____by_glitcher-d5cvf49.jpg

THEM!

I think that would be a great catch the cows game! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom