• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Cereal

o_O

Is that real? I can't imagine what Nintendo cereal would taste like....

Well, frankly, the Super Mario series cereal which came packaged in the same box tasted somewhat like...vomit; at least according to my older bro. lol It was fruity flavored. The other half of said box contained the Zelda series cereal, and I have no idea how it probably tasted. Though, it was apparently berry-flavored. This gives me the impression that the taste was akin to popular General Mills brand Frankenberry and Kellogg's Froot Loops: two cereal brands which I hate. Something interesting to note is shape of the Zelda cereal bits - there were Link shapes, hearts, keys, shields, and boomerangs.

OMG I remember this lol. It was my favorite cereal on the planet. I recently looked into trying to get the box atleast (since I'm sure the actual cereal would be kind of old hehe). I so wish I could have kept one of the many boxes of this that I had when I was a kid. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom