• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Breath of the Wild "Guard" Trailer

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Looks like a new "trailer" for BotW dropped today, straight from IGN's clutches. It's not really a trailer so much as it is several clips stitched together with music turned off (and sometimes all SFX removed entirely). extended cuts of some shots we saw in the Switch Presentation Reveal trailer. Here is the "new" trailer in its glory.

I wonder for how long Link and Zelda will tag team it together. I assume many of these scenes are from the start of the game as the voice of who's presumably the King of Hyule asks Link to save his daughter at the end of the Switch presentation trailer.

The ruins shown in the lightning scene appear to be Castle Town and it's fountain, comparing the scene to the one of Castle Town being destroyed. The flags are still there, very similar to the Twilight Princess Castle Town and fountain I might add. I also noticed that Zora girl Mifa has the Zora spiritual stone symbol as part of her attire.

Just noticed in the scene with the fallen Sheika defector where Link is Defending Zelda... the Master Sword is in pristine condition. In fact the sword is in great condition throughout. Its only shown ruined in the beginning scene, which contrasted with the scene at the end of the video, makes me think we will be restoring the Master Sword in the game. But who knows?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom