• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Boss Ideas for Zelda Wii U

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
Well, for a miniboss i think they should bring back the King Dodongo. But for an actual boss, i think they should do a real dragon. with wings, that can breath fire and stuff. the closest they have ever gotten to a dragon was the one from twilight princess and the Chinese-style dragon in ocarina.

A cool concept would be if you had to go off the screen with the wii u controller and look around for a certain armored arachnid, and once you hit it then you can melee. But Nintendo needs to use the off screen capability to their advantage.

G

GoofRmb

I think a sea serpent type boss would work, but not like the one from OoT I did not care for that one.

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
What i would like is another dragon type kind of boss, like in Twilight Princess. The way to defeat this boss will be like a 3-phase fight, of course not the typical "Arrow to the head (no joke intended), boss falls down, slash with sword", the 1st phase will be like land battle in one area (another thing i would like, different areas in each phase, they did it well in Twilight Princess) the 1st area being the boss lair, then if Link would get like a flying item kinda like Loftwing + Deku leaf + make into a dungeon item = flight battle with said dragon, then the 3rd phase would be a combination of both phases, and the location would be in the mountains or and abandoned shrine/castle, also, i would like the battle to be a very long and quite difficult battle, normally dragons in video games SHOULD have tons of HP or very difficult, so yeah, that's the kind of boss i would like to have in Zelda Wii U (If that happens, then i would have a reason to buy the Wii U).

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'd be happy with ANY boss, as long as it's incredibly hard and doesn't involve eyeballs or other obvious weak spots. We aren't idiots, give us something harder!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Like Atticus I'm tired with bosses that have a big sign on there face saying "Hit me here and you beat me", I want tactical bosses that actually require some thinking and do not have a certain pattern that keeps repeating which is easy to counter and just figure out the fight. Bosses are after all the rulers of their dungeon and should be treated that way by being challenging, not by being the easiest enemy in the entire section creating awkward moments where the mini-boss or just regular enemies are harder.

I wanna see bosses that use more of the environment. Kind like bongo bongo but with a bit more of interaction. And having to use the temple item to move around the environment to get a good position on the boss

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I'd like to see some kind of a sea monster. Let's say that a dungeon is a massive underground lake that you traverse, jumping from stone to stone, grappling to stalactites, etc.

Then, after completing most of the dungeon, you find a ship. You sail the ship into some special grotto and fight the boss aboard the ship, with cannons or something. But to maintain that Zelda feel, you'd have to operate the cannons manually, lifting up and inserting a cannonball and timing your shot just right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom