• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Awards

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
Because of the 25th anniversary i thought why not have a Zelda Awards were everyone can vote in different categories like Best Zelda Game, Best Gameplay and more. So im not gonna put out polls untill after Skyward Sword is out. So im just wondering what you think of this idea and if you're gonna vote or not?

-IllehNylund

PS. Here are some of the categories.

Best Zelda Game
Best Zelda Song
Best Zelda Item
Best Dungeon
Hardest Zelda Game
Easiest Zelda Game
Best Ghraphics
Best Gameplay
Worst Zelda Game
Wierdest Zelda Game

And more...

And also comment down below what more categories you want.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think it's a terrific idea! Though I am not doubting that Skyward Sword will get the majority of votes. :)

geek4887

The Unknown
This is pretty grand, although should we come up with a name for it other than "Zelda Awards"? You know, just to be original? What I'm hoping though is that a game wins by a landslide, that won't be fun at all...:( Someone should be in charge of the tallying though. If we had a poll, then where would the excitement and the feeling of anticipation be if everyone knew what was winning? :?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Best Zelda Game
Best Handheld Zelda Game
Best Console Zelda Game
Most Unique Zelda Game
Best Music
Best Items
Best Bosses
Best Characters

Those are some of my ideas. I would love to see this happen! It should be called the Golden Goddess Awards or something. :P

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
If you make the polls before Skyward Sword, don't include the game because people haven't played it yet.

It actually stands in the Description that im not putting out polls(or what im going to do) untill after Skyward Sword. Because it would be unfair for SS otherwise.

This is pretty grand, although should we come up with a name for it other than "Zelda Awards"? You know, just to be original? What I'm hoping though is that a game wins by a landslide, that won't be fun at all...:( Someone should be in charge of the tallying though. If we had a poll, then where would the excitement and the feeling of anticipation be if everyone knew what was winning? :?

Yes i just wanted to get ths out so im probably gonna change the name soon. Well i'll probably find another way of voting like through e-Mail or something like that.

Last edited:
Call it: The Golden Triumph Forks Awards! Haha, kidding xD Anyway I like this idea! I'm gonna replay some of the games that I haven't played recently so I'm ready to vote when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom