• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Atlas?

Do you mean a book full of Zelda facts and maps and stuff? I only know of one, and that's Hyrule Hystoria which is only available in Japan. Nintendo might bring it other places at some point though.

Yeah, Hyrule Historia, and I Think I saw something else on ebay...it's description said it contained all the maps...maybe it too was Hyrule Historia.

Apart from Hyrule Historia, none that I have heard of. It would be cool if they would actually make another one though but this time release it in other countries. But for the time being, there is really only the Internet. *sigh*

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I really want them to release a Hyrule Historia here in English. Would really like to see the atlas and info and all other stuff Zelda.

Do you mean a book full of Zelda facts and maps and stuff? I only know of one, and that's Hyrule Hystoria which is only available in Japan. Nintendo might bring it other places at some point though.

I really hope so, I would buy 2 copies, one to read and one for collection purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom