• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda As a Blonde or a Brunette???

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I think she looks best in OoT as an adult. I've always wanted to look like Zelda ever since...forever :) but I have more bronde hair which I guess Zelda never has had...I thought her hair was more brown in Twilight Princess.

PS thanks for the awesome pic, Djinn!

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I always liked her blonde, but maybe I'm only saying that because I am a blonde. xDDD I think blonde just fits her, it looks good on her.

C

Chicksdigmee

Even though I like brunettes better then blondes.... Blonde all the way for Zelda

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Blonde Zelda has always felt perfect to me. Most likely it's because she was blonde in Ocarina of Time, and that was the first game I owned, and it's my favorite. I also tend to like blondes in real life too if that makes a difference.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
A blonde Zelda is probably the best. That is how she has been for several Zelda games, and blonde fits her better for most of the artistic approach most Zelda games use.

Abbs

Hair color is confusing to me, but I always liked that dirty blonde or brunette hair she has over the platinum blonde Barbie hair.

I've always thought it suited her better.

I like brunette Princess Zelda and blond Princess Zelda is okay. Maybe in the future Princess Zelda can have diffrent kinds of hair colors along with Link, and Ganondorf.

A

Awkward Turtle

I love her as a dirty blonde unless we are talking about games like oot in which shes better as a blonde

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom