• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And The Gang RP Sign Ups

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
^what I think before I post anything on this site
True dat, Ari! No ban gets you FREE SANDWICHES!

Oh wait, this isn't the Terraria Community Forums? Drat. No free sandwiches...

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I again apologize. Sometimes I write in moods(but it certainly isn't helping that I am on a ton of meds due to the ear infection. things sometime gets interesting)... But like I said, it will not happen again.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I again apologize. Sometimes I write in moods(but it certainly isn't helping that I am on a ton of meds due to the ear infection. things sometime gets interesting)... But like I said, it will not happen again.
Well I guess that's settled. No more public Hentai here!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
An idea for later applications is to improve the application similar to mine with Tower. It gives the RPers a better idea of who the character is.
Makes sense, at least for new RPers. I'll admit, I have the three guys I normally stick with and that's it, so I know em pretty well.

So can I start RPing then? Or does @HyrulePug have to accept em?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Makes sense, at least for new RPers. I'll admit, I have the three guys I normally stick with and that's it, so I know em pretty well.

So can I start RPing then? Or does @HyrulePug have to accept em?
Pretty sure when HyrulePug said 'Awesome' afterwards it was an automatic accept. If it isn't...
Seth takes full responsibility for it. #BlameSeth.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh gosh, this went by so fast... I literally left this place alone for... 48 hours, and the RP's already started with double the cast compared to when I signed up.

I'm sorry, I can't do this. Maybe it's my fault, but I'm getting a panic attack just looking at all this chaos. I'm sorry, I really was interested, I hope you can get along without me.

****, and I was actually excited for this one...

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Oh, sorry, TatiTails! You weren't here so we kinda just started without you. Ari, THANK YOU FOR JOINING! DekuNut, go on and join in!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm really looking forward to this! :D
Well, you gotta make an application first!
I recommend copying my improved application and removing anything about Tower. You get yourself added info to put in, plus the option for a Battle Theme!

Pen

The game is on!
In case that Swedish voice was hard to hear, it's pronounced sorta like the word "flirt", but with a y-sound instead of the r-sound, if that makes any sense, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom