• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And The Gang RP Sign Ups

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Well, I thought it would be fun to do a Legend of Zelda RP so here you go. This is just the sign up.
Story:
Link is sick in bed and asked Zelda to go make him some Chuchu Soup. BUT, oh no! Zelda is out of Chuchu meat! Now, Zelda gathers a bunch of friends to help her friends to help her get the Chuchu meat. But, oh no! Hilda from Lorule was captured by Ganondorf! Now, Zelda and the gang have to not only get the Chuchu meat but also save Hilda! Will they be able to save the day? Let's find out!
Here are the characters you can be:
-Zelda
-Saria
-Ravio
-Hilda
-Ganondorf
You can also make up your own characters. And if you made a character that isn't a Legend of Zelda species just take a look at this quote:
"IT CAN BE IF YOU BELIEVE"-Swordbomb
I just love that quote. Anyway, I'm going to be Saya (a made up character of mine) and the narrator. When you make up a character please put their bio below like this:
Name: Saya
Species: Deku scrub
Personality: Cute, little, thinks the world is all rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um. So what's the plotline? Anything more specific? Being very general about role plays can be their death.

HyrulePug

Read the story. It's about Zelda and co going on an adventure to get Chuchu meat and save Hilda from Lorule.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I thought chuchus were made of gloop. And fine.

Can I play Ravio and an oc of mine?

Name: Visola
Species: Zora (Twilight Princess model)
Personality: She is harsh and calculating. She knows how the world works and she is a fierce warrior. She keeps her spear close by and she is a "attack first ask questions later" type of gal.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'll be Ganondorf.
Bahahaha!
You foolish children wander as if you are in a dancing prairie. You squander your gods power as if it is a mere trinket, and yet you cower behind it. Hilda knows that there is no hope for those who cannot use power, which is why she came over to... Have a chat... She tried stealing the Triforce of Power, perhaps to add to her own in her land. I am happy to oblige. We make a great partnership, now that she has... Tasted the pure power she herself can behold.
So run along now children, while those who are smart run this little coup.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh **** it, I've gotta try this. I call either Zelda or Saria, and...

Name: Dagger
Species: Shiekah
Age: Very loose equivalent to 17. Is actually nearly two hundred because I did math on this once.
Personality: Doesn't like to show it much. Usually comes across as a selfish, uncaring ***hole, but underneath his very convincing front he is actually fiercely protective and surprisingly caring of the people he lets close. Is very smart and cunning as well, good at thinking on the fly.

PS, whether or not I play Zelda, or if somebody else wants her, can Dagger kinda be like her Impa? If not, that's OK. Just putting it out there.

HyrulePug

Sure! That would be cool if you were her Impa. Could you play BOTH Zelda and Saria? If you just wanna play one, that's fine too.

HyrulePug

Thanks for joining, Lozjam! I'd love to have you in the RP! I like your...speech-thingy. All we need is someone to play Hilda. If no one comes within today I'm just gonna be Hilda. She's our last character if TatITails is Saria and Zelda.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I guess I could take someone, but I don't know who. My only worry is rps by myself since I'd be both Hilda and Ravio and I ship those two so hard

HyrulePug

Yeah, me too. Hilda isn't even really IN the RP she's just part of the story line. We could start without her. I plan to have Ganon set little traps for Zelda and the gang. So, basically, Ganon isn't the biggest character but he does come in often, Saria and Zelda are big characters and so are any made up characters, and Ravio is a bit in the distance but he's still part of the gang and a main character, Hilda isn't even IN this RP she's just part of the story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom