• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda And Link

normal_05.jpg
normal_06.jpg

That's probably what would happen if Zelda kisses Link.

lol ok he doesn't have to be THAT shocked XD that is really funny :clap:

We'll probably see something along the TP part of the timeline, I'm pretty sure Link diggities Zelda in ST, so it couldn't be in that timeline. Also, Link DOES kiss Zelda in AoL, but there are two Zeldas in that timeline too, so therefor, in that timeline, it will happen.lol

I'm so confusing, aren't I?

i don't understand why you are bringing the time line into this lol :hmm:

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Maybe a little kiss on the cheek is fine, but not full mouth on mouth. Or a hug, like Cremia!!! If Link felt all fuzy and warm when he just gets hugged, imagine what he would feel when he gets kissed!!! Lol.

lol! good

anyway, i think they could do it, but only on a 12+ game (T) like TP. and they should.

They really shouldn't do more than a kiss on the cheek though. I mean if it happened in an older zelda game, maybe, but i think its too late in the series now.

hmmm... but then you don't get the :hmm: :O :huh: o_O :embarrassed: reaction from link! then its boring and not even worth putting it in the game. now if they made a movie, that would be different.

i think that if nintendo was going to cater to both audiences you would have to include some sort of scene where more than a kiss on the cheek happens. For one, I would think that the king has to die sometime and seeing as Zelda is the heiress to the throne in this male dominant society both in hyrule and in real life that Link would be come king and that one thing would lead to another. Also, if nintendo wanted to cater to both audiences they would have to give Zelda a more than "damsel in distress" angle. She needs to be a tomboyish character otherwise I think that nintendo will lose a great deal of female patrons

I think having that feeling that someday they just might, is a a feeling I quite enjoy. Yet I am perfectly content with them never kissing.

Link is a peasant boy, Zelda is royalty. Just by social classes they'd be prevented from ever pursuing a relationship.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
That would be so cute, but it's a bit of a fanservice and really wouldn't suit the opinons and viwes of some other game folk. I don't think Nintendo woulod risk such a critical fall, although, implied romance is always fun to prod at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom