• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda and Link Finnaly Together

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
At the end of ST they totally hold hands,you go link, so why wasnt 'by your side' and option?
but still the creators are finnaly showing some interest in hooking them up. I'm fine with it, in fact, i encorage it. so what your intake about the simbolagy of the ending? and should Zelda and Link hook up in the future?(of the games)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Don't you know that double-poting is against the rules or did you just get confused with another thread? Anyway I'm not sure on how I feel about it. It would just be wierd with 'King Link' and 'Queen Zelda'. But just them doing something at the end of the game like AoL when they kissed as a curtain closed or holding hands in ST is perfectly fine with me.

Tom

Is Ninten* a moderator or anything like that? If not, gee you sure are annoying. Stop correcting people and acting like you have the power to do that, you're no mini-mod. I'm sure that if they needed any help from you at all you'd already have been asked to do so.Doing what you are should be against the rules, you keep on watching people and I've seen some admins and mods already getting pissed off due to your behaviour.

...As to the thread's main subject, yes, Link appears holding Zelda's hands. I don't think this has anything to do with the main plot / story, though... they won't ever be together for real, I guess. Unless the series get a bit more mature, it won't go any further than just really good friends who've been through hard times together and have built a really strong relationship... as partners. I also think this will remain in the toon Link series.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Holding hands doesn't mean that they are in love.
I hold hands with a lot of my female friends, and that doesn't mean that I am dating them all

T

TMMay

I don't really think that they are going to hook up or anything. They are kind of like really close friends in my opinion. I don't really think it should be more than that.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I think that the whole Wind Waker - Spirit Tracks games have been very obviously ZeLink, with Link and Tetra then Link and Zelda in ST.
A lot of fanservice goes on in those three games, especially Spirit Tracks, twice as much in any other Zelda title. Okay, maybe OoT had a lot of it too... xD
Maybe because it's cute? I'm not really one to ship, but the ZeLink couple in the 'Cartoony' games is adorible. :x /endramble

I would /not/ like to see a canon relationship in Zelda. Then all of my fanfiction needs would be ruined. cx It gives us gamers/writers more freedom, I think. Zelda is already loosing its freedom, let's not add to it. But that's just my openion. :B /enduselessrambling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom