• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zelda 64 Ideas You Would Like to Be Featured in OOT3DS and Why,

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
It's as the (overly long) title says. If Ocarina of Time on the 3DS was going to be a full on remake of OOT, perhaps Nintendo will be considering adding the Zelda 64 ideas that they had left behind a long time

Honestly, out of all the ideas that I recall that were mentioned for Zelda 64, it was the medallions being used and the ability to alter time itself. Now obviously I will not expect the time implementation to ever be included in any remake of this game unless Nintendo were willing to spend a few years on it.

So the idea I'm looking to is giving power back to the medallions. Each one was said to have a specific power that would be granted to you after you got each one and I liked that idea. Too bad that was scrapped in Ocarina of Time and replaced with some silly trophies.

Another idea would be to bring back the character Adelle (I think that was her name). She was this girl who would follow you around Hyrule and give you hints for every situation. I found it a little interesting.

So what are your thoughts on what Zelda 64 ideas you would like to see?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Additional, new enemies would be a sight to behold. If I'm correct, Zelda 64 is Ura Zelda, right? If so, yes I would love new enemies, and maybe an extra boss or two.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I would like them not to completly butcher it with a bunch of stupid crap.. That would be sweet.
But alas, that wish will not come true.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
the girls name was actually Aria, but you were pretty close ;)

i would like to have the (at least) 2 dungeons that were left off OoT, earth and ice, also more side quests would be cool :)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Damn you ShiekahWarrior, you stole EXACTLY what I was going to say. Damnit :D
Lol yeah Charge, I think it's my fault you confused the names though, I started that 'Aria to Adelle' thread a while back XDDD But this thread is a great idea, I really wouldn't put it past Nintendo to recycle something else XD

Anyway, I'd also like it they had it where every little change you made to the environment saved, as was originally intended, even down to footprints in the earth... that'd be kind of cool. BUT this would be a fantastic opportunity to put in the extra Ice and Wind sages/dungeons in that were left out~!
Oooh, and they could totally revamp the Dark Link fight, and have him as say, a reflection that leaps up off the floor, rather than just have him appear (because that was all the N64 could manage...)... but that's going offtopic XD

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yeah, but they did (kind of) split Aria up into characters that did appear in game, her name was turned into Saria (which is also a town in AoL so that worked out nicely :P) adult Malon resembles her in more than a few ways, and Sheik and Kaepora Gaebora took the 'randomly appearing and helping you' roll :3

ps. Fado (the female kokiri with the blonde bunches) was originally meant to be the Wind Sage, but then they turned the Wind Temple into the Forest Temple and made Saria the Forest Sage, did you ever wonder why they gave some insignificant character her own character model and name? well now you know :)
they used this idea in TWW with Fado the (Male) Kokiri as the Sage of Wind

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
My fault, I missed a word out there. I meant this thread's a good idea as a whole XD
But yeah, I think for the most part they did already split her up and use her, but eh. It could happen ;3
And I know, I love looking into all the things from Zelda64... I should make a list sometime actually, of what's been reused. But lol, what I want to know is why there's a dude in TP called Fado, when he's nothing to do with the Kokiri or Wind Sages XDD

Anyway, I thought also, wouldn't it be funny if they included the fabled Unicorn Fountain somewhere? XD

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Could someone fill me in on some of the info about Zelda64. I really know nothing about what it was going to originally be about and what they changed.

80sfreak85

Like Link's Awakening, I think that they should add a new dungeon and a new boss fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom