• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Zelda 4 Swords DSi/3DS

Hi guys,

since I have never played any four swords game and do not yet own a DS but am willing to buy one I have some questions open about this game:

1. Has anybody played it yet? Is it good/not?
2. Is it still free for download and if not, how much is it more or less?
3. Does it support internet gaming and if not do you think it might come?

Last edited:

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
1. I've played Four swords, it's a great game considering it's free.
2. I think it's still free, but i don't they still have it though. But you can download from anyone you know that has it.
3. It does have Wifi but it's more of the person right next to you kind.

S.P.O.O.N

Konran Oni
Its free until February 2012 and its a great game as long as you have someone to play with. It doesn't use WiFi it just connects to a 3ds or a dsi near you.

Yeah that sucks because I try to play it One player and its really confusing..its more like for multiplayer..

its good, but not much story but levles are enjoyable
it is free atm but they say it won't be forever
and no internet gaming, but you can wirelessly play with your friends

It's a lot of fun as long as you have someone to play with and it does not support online play. The game is still available and will be free until February 2012. Hope this helps! :)

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
My answers to your problem are as follows:

1) Yes it is a very fun game, but I got bored with it rather quickly. It is mich more fun to play with friends. Even if you don't have friends to play with it is still a very fun game.

2) I do believe it is still free. If I am wrong on this it probably doesnt cost much.

3) Sadly it does not support internet gaming. The closest thing it has is close range multiplayer. Up to 3 people can play at once as long as everyone has their own copy of the game.

I hope this helped! Ciao!

It's very good but barely any storyline.I reccomend you getting Four Sword Adventures for GAMECUBE much more storyline thier!

They are two completely different games and both are very essential to the Zelda timeline. I do agree, Four Sword Adventures is a much more fun game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom