• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda 35th anniversary

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
What would you like to see Nintendo do for the 35th anniversary of the Zelda series?
I would like to see them, Akira and viz media to make a Zelda anime, do a bundle of many Zelda games in one.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Port TPHD and WWHD to the Switch.
Remake the Oracles.
Make an OoTHD and MMHD.
BotW2
Start work on a TV series or movie that's Legend of Zelda, but a new story.
Heck, a new game for the Switch in the vein of FSA and TFH.
Long list, just some ideas I had that they could do. I feel like 40th will be bigger.

I could see them wanting all 3D Zelda games on Switch, like they have done for Mario.

Obviously the crown jewel will be BotW2 but I imagine they'd at least announce maybe SSHD, but more likely ports of WWHD and TPHD.

WWHD and TPHD could only be three or so months apart with SSHD maybe being six months either before or after the ports.

I can also see them putting Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (N64 versions) on to the eShop so that the young folks can complain about them some more.

They'll probably leave the original 2D games alone in favour of remakes so that they can keep Zelda annual and not run out of steam.

Quin

Disaster Master
What i actually want is a zelda game and watch, a new game, some other neat merch, and maybe something cool like Four sword anniversary, or hell, bring that game back too.

But we will probably just get a lazy port collection of some zeldas or whatever. Not counting on this being even close to how cool the 25th was.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Gimmie a Game & Watch of the original game and nothing else.
--------------------

but a 3d All-Stars style collection and BOTW2 would also be okay :bear:

Hopefully a 3D All-Stars collection of Zelda games will have a bit more effort put into it than Mario 3D All-Stars. That collection felt like such a disappointment. :confused:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I expect some BotW2 news, likely a release date and some footage. They've had long enough at this point to bother releasing some gameplay. I also think they'll follow recent trends and wait until it's closer to release to announce the date.

I hope for WWHD and TPHD ports. Wouldn't mind an SSHD release either. Anything else I don't really care about, tbh.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
ideally I'd want botw2 to come out, and I would be expecting the HD remasters to come to switch

not sure what else would be feasible, maybe the N64 games? there'll probably be smaller zelda related stuff coming out too like what we saw in the mario 35th anniversary direct

I have the feeling Nintendo will go the route of porting TWWHD and TPHD and maybe throw in SS HD for its 10th anniversary but I hope they go the extra mile and finally include Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in HD for the first time. Also, hopefully with some of the quality-of-life features like the improved inventory from the 3DS remakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom