• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda 25th Anniversary Poster Set Available Again

K

Kokiri Wanderer

I saw it too :-) I'm about 150 points off though...bugger.

Yea I saw it. I REALLY want them but 400 coins? Talk about a rip off! A new console only gives you like 150! I miss when nintendo Power came with a store catalog... i boguht so much stuff there. I still use the leather OoT Wallet I bought there as well as a triforce bracelet; plus the poket watches go for a lot of ebay sometimes. As much as I want these posters, sorry Nintendo, I think my money is going to the guy on ebay lot selling them or another poster (bought an awesome 7 foot 25th anniversary fan made wall scroll off ebay for a lot cheaper then these 3).

I recently joined Club Nintendo and my pile of games took me about half an hour to get through. When I was done, I had about 1200 coins on there (except they didn't give me 160 for my DSi . . . -______-) and so I just bought the posters in a heartbeat, along with the other poster set. Totally worth it, though if it were about 200 cheaper, I'd be happier. Then I could've gotten the Mario messenger bag! (If I finish the post play surveys, I'll have about 420. 130 MORE TO GO.)

I really wish they'd bring this set to the UK, it looks amazing, we have this statue but it costs 15,000 points it's pretty much pointless as you can buy it on eBay for £150 which is cheaper than how many games you'd have to buy for 15,000 points.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
After the posters originally were on back-order, I didnt have enough coins to get them even if they weren't so instead of waiting I bought them off a guy on ebay. It costs me 35 bucks, which I though is reletivealy cheap compared to 400 coins.

Ha, I had been watching club nintendo hourly when I saw Japan had those posters, so I got mine basically the moment they put it up;) I had nothing to worry about. Had no problems with back order or nothing....SOO happy bout that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom