• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Zelda 25th Anneversary?

What do you think Nintendo will do for Zelda's 25th Anneversary?

• Official Zelda Timeline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask 3D

• Zelda merch

• Under-the-Radar Zelda Wii

• Other

• Total voters
At the recent GDC, Itawa showed the Zelda 25th Anneversary logo and said that Nintendo is working on something that will excite Zelda fans. And then in an interview with IGN, Reggie Fils-Aime said that what Nintendo is doing with Zelda for it's 25th will be different than what they did for Mario's 25th.

Now, what I wanna hear is what you guys think Nintendo's doing for Zelda's 25th birthday. The only things I can really think of is Majora's Mask 3D, the official Zelda timeline, Zelda merchendise (hopefully not), or possibly an under-the-radar Zelda Wii game. I dunno, what do you guys think?

~Hero of Hyrule

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I hope they have a compilation game pack such as what Mario's 25th anniversary had. But I hope it has all games playable with either the wiimote and nunchuk or the classic controller pro. I dont know what games they need to put in this but I definitly dont want another port of LOZ/AOL, TP, or OOT because their are already so many of them. Maybe they could have LA, WW, ALTTP, MM and i dont know what else. I would like to add also that it would be cool if they had OOX in their and if they made it possible to not have to link to get the second quest but to just beat both OOS and OOA.

Ganondork

goo
I'd enjoy to see an official timeline, but I want something tangible, too. A Zelda Wii is unlikely, cause they did that for Mario's 25 anniversary. The idea of merging into one disk would kinda make me mad, cause my dad won't buy me an updated version, we're too tight on money. If they released something really cool, like - well I don't know - I'd get my dad buy it for me (since I'm dry on money :()

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Something we didn't expect at all, for sure! I highly doubt that it'll be a new game, and a remake of MM is kinda dumb (I'm sure everybody would prefer a brand new 3DS game, wich would probably start development after or near the end of SS.) As for the release of a timeline, I don't want it and I highly doubt that it is enough to celebrate Zelda's, the greatest gaming franchise of them all, twenty-fith anniversery. Plus it wouldn't let "all Zelda lovers to celebrate together".

N

Northernspiral

I hope that they do a compilation disc like with Mario's 25th, although they already did that on the Gamecube, so I guess Majoras Mask 3D would be awesome, but I doubt that will happen. Well whatever it might be i'll be buying it.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I would rather that they would have ZREO or someone go through and make a soundtrack of all of Zelda's greatest music and sell it in stores. Something like a 25th anniversary special edition.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think Zelda Merchandise would be awsome. probably would be selling big. Like the Legend of Zelda games. But who knows what could it be....

R

ReiperXHC

New Super The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening 3DX Wii (A graphically updated Link's Awakening DX for the Wii that you have to use the 3DS controller to play multiplayer with all your other 3 friends who can afford a 3DS after you buy the mega 3DS link cord that'll wi-fi your 3ds into the GC controller slots)

Or maybe a Zelda movie! Unlike the Mario anniversary pretty much states that (A. No compilations, and B. No golden Wii systems and gold controllers) though 007 did have that gold classic controller.

Maybe a hard copy compilation for the 3DS of older Zelda games you can pre-order at gamestop to get a free ganon stylus that won't fit into your 3DS so just sits around at your house basically being useless. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom