• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda 2 Walkthrough

G

GMO

I have been following the awesome guides and videos on the main site, and they have helped me greatly. I just wanted to know if there going to be an update coming anytime soon. I am currently creating codes for the Wii Virtual Console using WiiRd. Currently the maze on the island are driving me nuts, and I am not having any luck making a No Random Battle code.

CZG

I'm not a staff member or related to this website in any way, apart from being a registered forum member.
I checked the main site for a bit, to see what you were talking about.

If the people who run this place are interested, I'm willing to help out a bit on the guide section.
Maybe someone from this website could help me set up some goals or plans?

I have no clue how to make a video guide, but writing some text based directions and tips should work out pretty well.
I don't know how to take a screenshot from my TV either, but maybe some rom emulated games could do that for us...
Maybe someone could help me out with making some pictures here and there?

I could do some text based guides for Zelda 1 (the second quest) and for Zelda 2.
I could also continue on the guide for Ocarina of Time, which also stopped for some reason.
I'm afraid I don't have the Oracle game anymore, so I can't help you with that one.
And I don't want to get involved in anything related to Spirit Tracks, as I'm still playing it for the first time.

Don't expect me to really fast though, I would do this just for fun...
Maybe a chapter or dungeon a week for each game or something? Usually in the weekends?

--------------------------- today's signature ---------------------------------
PS stop cheating, you don't need unlimited lives to beat a game, just some practice and faith.
Really, it takes away the fun and the challenge of the games.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
The Adventure of Link (Zelda II) video walkthrough is in the process of being redone right now, and we hope to bring it to you before Valentine's Day. The reason you are having no luck with a "No Random Battle" code is because there are no random battles. They are set on specific tiles on the game, or when you run into an enemy in the overworld. Thank you for your concern :).

G

GMO

When your in the overworld the mobs move in circles so you end up running into them, if you stay on paths they dont trigger. My goal is to prevent the mobs from appear, or have it that the battle sequence doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom