• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo stands stolidly in place, processing what Aiko had said. Dang. He was certain that it could have been an inside job.

"Hmm, in this case, things will be a tad trickier," he cooly says. Inside his mind, however, was an entirely different case.

"DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS THAT THE DOOR WAS OPEN TO BEGIN WITH AND YOU JUST WANTED TO LOOK COOL FOR DOING THE COOL AND ARTSY THING IN SPOTTING OUT A POTENTIAL CATCH! KEEP IT SIMPLE, MAN! YOUR REPUATION IS ON THE LINE!" After his brief inner outburst, he recognizes Eiko's question.

"I was implying that the whole mess could have been an inside job, but based on what she said," he notes pointing to Aiko, "this mess had to have started from the outside. Oh, and the name's Renzo, by the way!" His demeanor goes quirkily cheery for a moment, spelling out hints of his inner crisis moments ago. "Come to think of it, I'm not sure I know the rest of your names, either. Should we go around?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato, who had been silent until now, speaks up. "I'm Yato Shirotsuki, it's nice to meet you." He wasn't quite sure what to think of his High School life so far. It had been... interesting, but he was pretty sure you were supposed to spend most of your time in classes.

Pen

The game is on!
"My name is Riku Yamazaki," Riku said, sounding pretty confused as to what was happening. Then all of a sudden Mr. Matsumoto storms into the classroom, after which the strange student who had been screaming on the floor quietly left the room. Mr. Matsumoto looks at the remaining students with a pleasant smile.

"I just had to go check with the janitor. I've talked to him and made sure that your drama club will have the auditorium to yourselves after school every Tuesday and Thursday." He put his hands on his hips and looked very pleased with himself.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo processes the names he has heard thus far, and soon after, Matsumoto's news. After everything...all this buildup, Renzo finally snaps. His face goes a fuming red, steam comedically coming out of his ears. His eyes were now a blank white color, fueled by madness. Not long after, his hair followed suit, which despite being shorter in length, had sprouted hair serpents akin to another very angry fellow.

With an intense pointing of his finger at Matsumoto, Renzo explodes:

"WELL COULDN'T YOU JUST TELL US THIS FROM THE BEGINNING?!?!?!!?!? WE WENT THROUGH THIS ENTIRE SONG AND DANCE, THIS ENTIRE GOOSE CHASE, ALL FOR A PAYOFF LIKE THIS! WHAT WAS EVEN THE POINT?!!!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY EVEN CARE AT THIS POINT ANYMORE?! IT'S ALREADY BEEN QUITE A STRANGE DAY FOR THIS MR. RENZO HOUSHAKUJI, AND HE JUST WANTS TO SLOW DOWN A BIT, BUT NO! THIS HAS TO HAPPEN, AND IT ALL TURNS OUT TO BE A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!!!!!! WHY WAS THAT KID EVEN SO UPSET?! WHY WERE THE LIGHTS FLICKERING?! NOTHING ADDS UP!!!!!!! GIIIAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" Renzo continues rambling on and on in a furious state. Looks like the three c's were out the window. The others would see him as the loose cannon he truly was.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono ends up in Idaho, the car running out of gas in the middle of nowhere.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku was shocked to begin with to see Mr. Matsumoto storm in to the room, but when Renzo exploded Riku got even more shocked. That boy had seemed so calm and collected the whole time. Where did this come from? Riku just stands there with his eyes and mouth wide open in surprise as he listens to Renzo finish his crazy rant.

Mr. Matsumoto on the other hand looked very impressed by Renzo's outbreak and kept nodding contently.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono hitches a ride with a bunch of teens in a van. They had a Great Dane. Tsuke Mono thinks their names are Ted, Wilma, Scragly, Mindy, and Robert Dont

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko blew her bubble pipe and poked Mr. Matsumoto. "Hmm.... yes and how do we know you're the real Mr. Matsumoto abd not some Mr. Evil clone of him."

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's rage slowly subsides, now resorting to simple, heavy breaths. Noticing Mr. Matsumoto's content expression, he remarks, still angrily:

"So....what's the catch, huh? What...what now?" he says between breaths. Renzo does not dare to make eye contact with him given the dilemma in class earlier. Things were already awkward enough. Renzo doesn't quite pick up Aiko's inquisitive question amid his own rage.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That's outrageous, Aiko," Eiko says, "Stop being so paranoid," she gives a curt nod to the teacher, "Shall we return to the classroom, sir?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom