• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi clasps a hand over her mouth quickly to silence herself. Knowing she gave herself away she quickly scrambles up off the floor and hides in the room next to the closet.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono sees the Police, and leaps into the Closet. not paying attention to Renzo and Aiko. she climbs onto the shelf above them, curling into a ball

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko finds the woman's changing room that I guess is in the house and gets changed as well. She can all but feel the hot steamy water surround her already.

Pen

The game is on!
((@Libk since this is the home of your character I'll let you decide; regarding the pool/hot tub, is it the same pool for both genders with everyone wearing bathing outfits, or is it one of those where the genders are separated by a wall and they're all nude?))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(guess who doesn't? and was pretty much thrown in the trunk without a bag for the weekend? and just wearing a T-Shirt and shorts?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom