• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Writing Competition: Special Round

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hello one and all it's that time once more and the writing competion as reappeared, i'm your host for the month and we've special round in store, i'm sure i'm not the only one who has over the years wondered at pokemon trainers backstory, so for this month the theme is:

Pokemon Trainer Backstory

You can choose to write about a Player Character or a Trainer Character you yourself have created, how did their journey begin? What were their first interactions with pokemon? Why does Oak keep forgetting Genders?

"Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting, welcome to the world of Pokemon, this world of ours is inhabited by creatures known as pokemon, they can be loyal companions and fierce contenders, often we can band together with them to do great feats and sometimes we battle with our friends and companion pokemon, despite how close we get to them we still do not know everything there is to know about them, which leads us of course to an ever important question."

"Are you a boy or a girl"

DAMMIT OAK GET OUT! I'm trying to run a competition here!

You will have from Thursday 1st of August until Wednesday 21st, voting will go from Thursday the 22nd until Friday 30th and results will be revealed on Saturday 31st
{Edit: All entries are to be submitted to me via PM please)

To one and all good luck in the competion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom