• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Writing Competition Round 24

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Heya all it's that time of duomonth again, the Writing competition has reared it's head and calls for challengers. I am your Host the ever infamous Jiro.
The Theme of this month is:

Cliffhangers

For those of us who don't really follow along with the writing world a cliffhanger is where the story ends but in such a way as leaving it with hook a way of tying two seperate entries of a series together, a literal cliff between books and a hangeron ^^.

Or in other words so long as there is a cliffhanger on the end of a story it doesn't matter what the story is about it can come from video games or T.V could even be a headcanon. (can i please remind all entrants to come up with a title)

You have from the 1st until the 21st to come up with a story, each entry must be sent via PM to me please.
Voting will be from the 22nd until the 29th and the results revealed on the 30th.

Good Luck to all who enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What does the winner get? Are there prizes/medals for the 2nd and 3rd places? Also, could I write something not based on games and rather just something random? Btw, I am not in yet, but I could enter.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
What does the winner get? Are there prizes/medals for the 2nd and 3rd places? Also, could I write something not based on games and rather just something random? Btw, I am not in yet, but I could enter.
The winner gets a medal. We used to do rupee prizes for 2nd and 3rd but the Xenforo update killed them and we don't have a replacement prize for that. As stated in the thread, the entry can be about anything as long as it ends in a cliffhanger.

I may join this one if I can think of something cliffhangery.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The winner gets a medal. We used to do rupee prizes for 2nd and 3rd but the Xenforo update killed them and we don't have a replacement prize for that. As stated in the thread, the entry can be about anything as long as it ends in a cliffhanger.

I may join this one if I can think of something cliffhangery.
I see. Well, you guys could probably give Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals, that is, if you wish to have that kind of system. A medal for the sole winner is just fine, too.

I'm in. But what's the maximum word count we can use? I am fine with whatever, though, I'll work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom