• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Video Walkthroughs

Which would you want for the next ZD video walkthrough? (SS not an option yet)

• A Link to the Past

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hour Glass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

Moldorm

Is not Error
I know I'm not the only one who's watched these more than once, so I'll just ask this question.

Who wants a new video walkthrough? I know I do. I like to keep them running just for entertainment. So which game would you like for the next video walkthrough? Personally, I'd like to see ALTTP, but any update to the videos would be make me happy :)

I'm not sure how to make a poll, but if this works and there is one I guess I do.

*Edit* -- For the record, I'm not demanding anything from ZD. I'm just curious on what everyone would like to see if ZD so happens to make another one.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well This is a good question moldorm, But the only ones i did watch were The legend of zelda ocarina of time, and The legend of zelda Twilight princess. But back to the question you gave us, I would have to say Majoras mask.

I picked majoras mask because, i have never played the game. and also i have just started to play ocarina of time, so i have a long way to go to be a master in The legend of zelda Series. (I just got into zelda)

Moldorm

Is not Error
Yeah, I thought there might be an outcry for MM. Like I said, I'd be happy to see anything pop up there, ALttP being my favorite for general viewing. I like to keep a video running while I'm in the forums or working.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
A Link to the Past please. I can never, for the life of me, find where I'm supposed to go after you beat Thieves Town. I've seriously aimlessly walked all over the Dark World, and it has me stumped.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Personally, I'd like a video walkthrough for either the OoX games or ALttP, just because these are handheld games that can be troubling at times. I've found the ALttP guide to be a bit hazy at times, so I'd like to actually SEE where to go. And the OoX walkthroughs are just text guides. Try searching for a specific room in Mermaid's Palace in OoA through all that text. o_O

I think the general population would want an MM video walkthrough, simply because it is considered by many to be the most challenging 3D Zelda game. It can be tricky, and I know seeing where to go helps a lot of gamers.

I'm suprised there isn't a WW video walkthrough. WW is a pretty easy game, after all. Heck, if I could set up a video thingy to record, I'd submit a WW guide myself. :P

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I would have to say Majoras mask.

I picked majoras mask because, i have never played the game. and also i have just started to play ocarina of time, so i have a long way to go to be a master in The legend of zelda Series. (I just got into zelda)

Yeah, I thought there might be an outcry for MM.

Yeah i would have to say Majoras mask as well especially since this is the current Zelda that i am playing through and trying to beat.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Personally, I'd like a video walkthrough for either the OoX games or ALttP, just because these are handheld games that can be troubling at times. I've found the ALttP guide to be a bit hazy at times, so I'd like to actually SEE where to go. And the OoX walkthroughs are just text guides. Try searching for a specific room in Mermaid's Palace in OoA through all that text. o_O

I think the general population would want an MM video walkthrough, simply because it is considered by many to be the most challenging 3D Zelda game. It can be tricky, and I know seeing where to go helps a lot of gamers.

I'm suprised there isn't a WW video walkthrough. WW is a pretty easy game, after all. Heck, if I could set up a video thingy to record, I'd submit a WW guide myself. :P

Interesting, anyone know if there's a thread on how to make video walkthroughs? I did a few searches but didn't find anything on ZD.

Pen

The game is on!
I voted for A Link to the Past because if they do that one, all of the first 5 Zelda games will be done. After A Link to the Past they should do Majora's Mask though!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My vote goes to A Link to the Past. Why? Because I've died about ten time already and I can't even find the second dungeon. I know I can use the map, but which one do I go to! I want to do it blind, so I walkthrough would be redundant in a sense, but if it's that hard for me it deserves one anyway.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Definitely A Link To The Past, because it's third Zelda game (ZD already have video walkthrough for LoZ and LA)...

Jedizora

:right:
My vote goes to ooA. Why? Because I am horrible at that game. I need a video walkthrough.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I really don't know between ALttP and OoX, since all three of them were confusing games when I first played them, but I ended up choosing ALttP because I personally think it is the most popular game of the three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom