• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Winterfest 2019 - Game Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Alright, ladies and gents, sign-ups have closed and Azure Sage has volunteered to take the last place so we have an even 16.

Look at that perfect 16-bracket.

ROUND 1:

Terminus vs @Azure Sage
Ezlo vs Giri
Kilza vs @Fig
Blackwolf/Whiteangel vs Atsuna
@Princess Niki vs @Moe the Moblin
Doc vs @Pen
Twilight Shadows vs @The Sun Fan
Exlight vs @Scarfed

PS if you changed your name for the holidays you did not get tagged, sorry.

Good luck everyone.

PS: All teams must be sent to @Satan Claus before your first round match for verification.

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@Terminus should our teams be created as "Gen 8 National Dex" or "Gen 8 National Dex AG" format on Pokémon Showdown?
AG stands for Anything Goes. It's literally "who can make the most busted team" tier.

==

Just a sidenote but for some reason Showdown shows pokémon that aren't/weren't OU or UU as "Illegal" or "Banned", but they might be fine to use.
To verify if your team is legal in the format, set your team to that tier and use the validate team tool.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sorry for being late to announce that I won't be participating in this event. I got plenty busy and I am still busy, so I don't really have the time to make up a team and take part in the action. Good luck to you all, though. Have fun, win big, lose good and don't feel down if you do, represent, win that tourney. :D

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Sorry for being late to announce that I won't be participating in this event. I got plenty busy and I am still busy, so I don't really have the time to make up a team and take part in the action. Good luck to you all, though. Have fun, win big, lose good and don't feel down if you do, represent, win that tourney. :D
Hooray for winning by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom