• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Summer Spectacular - Preliminary Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Alright gang, as we have seven entrants, everyone will be in one round robin category, with the top four moving on to the finals.

Please send your teams to @Spiritual Mask Salesman. Keep in mind the type restrictions. Any disallowed Pokemon participating in a given match will be treated as a forfeit. We do not expect participants to be checking teams mid-match, so any breaking of rules will likely be determined afterwards.

ALLOWED POKEMON: Any Pokémon that is at least partially Grass OR Fire OR Bug OR Ground.

BANNED POKEMON: Smogon NatDex Ubers, any Pokémon that is not at least partially Grass/Fire/Bug/Ground.

In the interest of efficacy, I will be posting all round information at once. When you post your replay in this thread, make sure you mention your opponent as well as what round it is for, for ease of navigation and management. Masterposts are allowed for your own use, but all games must be posted separate;y.

Without further ado... Here! We! Go!

1627181030166.png

1627181041938.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread