• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Tournament (March 2023) - Finished!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think they had a proper discussion about banning it but ended up neglecting updating their lists all over the forum and sites.
I'm finding a lot of other pokémon that aren't in the list, I'll update the OP in a few minutes.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Will walking wake and iron whatever it's called, virizion paradox be allowed
Yes, since both Walking Wakes and Iron Leaves are allowed in National Dex OU at the moment.
If the tournament starts while they're still legal, players that had them in their teams will be free to use them throughout the tournament.

If they get banned before we start the tournament some extra time will be given for people to edit their teams.
But if something like that happens while the tournament is ongoing we'll have to ignore the change.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i am interested in participating although i have not played pokemon since g1 and even then only casually

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm trying to put out a blog post this week that will serve as an introduction to competitive pokémon!
In the meanwhile I'm always available to try explaining the basics of the game in private. Mikey also seemed to offer some help in teambuilding.

Keep in mind that copying sets that you find in the internet is perfectly fine and somewhat encouraged for the least experienced players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom