• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD MS Paint Competition Information Thread

Dan

04oCwqq.png

For Windows 10 users you can download MS Paint XP from this website.

For Those on a different operating system you can use this website that replicates MS paint fairly well.

Following in the footsteps of the other ZD competitions, we have decided to reboot the MS Paint competition. Arguably one of the most challenging and daunting competitions as it puts your skills to the real test! This isn't the soft cushioned writing competition nor is it the juvenile drawing competition, so be prepared!

Seeing as competitions in general receive very little participation I'm only going to host the MS Paint competition every few months or so, unless of course there's demand.

So essentially I'll give you a theme, you draw it and submit it to me by a deadline. A small duration may pass and we'll then have a voting round.

Those that are talented enough to win will receive one of these authentic ms-paint medals, lets just say you'll be the envy of your peers with this baby on your post bit.

fa3CKiC.png

m8DG8Yh.png

(It says rules)

1. Your ms-paint pictures must be your own. This is the cardinal rule of ms-painting. Do not steal anyone else's ms-painting. Entries will be monitored by Mases's mum and her friends at their knitt-mitting meetings.

2. No recycled work. Obviously many of you have terabytes of MS paint drawings on your hard drives and many back up drives, but PLEASE do not re use them, I know it's tempting as it will save you months of work but just no.

3. All entries must be submitted by the round deadline. To ensure the competition process runs smoothly, submissions will not be accepted after the deadline, unless someone sends £9000 to my paypal account.

4. Follow the theme. If you cannot comply with this rule you will be permabanned, shipped off to ZU and your MS-painting will be sent to the recycle bin and emptied.

5. No voting for yourself. To ensure a spirit of fairness, godliness and competition us MS-painters are known for, self-voting is prohibited, self votes are best left for the Dan awards.
  6. Follow week specific rules. Some weeks/months may have their own unique rules such as forbidding the use of the spray can tool. (We would never create such a sick rule but you get the idea)

If you have any further questions about the rules, or the way the competition works, feel free to post them in the thread below, send a PM, or get a plane ticket over to South England so we can discuss your question face to face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom