• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Gosh, I'm so tempted, this seems cool. But then there is school.... hmmmmm
I'll think about it

Last time was my first game and I was the godfather, hope not to be thrown into that role again if I decide to go ahead and join...
It seems like those forums that have the system installed where members don't know who the mods are.

Last edited:
I played quite a few games on here a while back, and I've been wanting to get back into them so I'll join. However, if it's full I'd be fine with being a replacement.
Skype name: jborgon

You just barely made it in, last spot actually.

Sign ups are closed. We could still use replacements though. Jimmy I'm gonna go ahead and consider you a replacement so if we lose a guy I'll come talk to you about it. I'll talk to Draco a little bit tonight and we might be able to start sending roles out. Until then, stay frosty. :cool:

Kirino

Tatakae
Mars has left Zelda Dungeon for a few weeks, so she'll be removed from the game, and since we don't really want to wait for more people, the game will only have 20 players now. Anyway, sorry for the delay, but I'll be sending out roles right now via Skype. Please confirm in this thread once you've received yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom