• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
A Tracker, eh? The nuances of your plan from yesterday are starting to make more sense now... Being investigative, it's a similar role to the Cop, so I can see why the Mafia might attempt to eliminate you after you softclaimed, but since you chose two members to falseclaim[?] as, I'm guessing that's what threw everyone off, and essentially averted the scum's attention from you.

At first I thought I was being too obvious about wanting to die with my name claim (the name being my first hint). So I tried to look as if I was making up for it with another softclaim. It worked out in my head ok, I guess people--Mafia I mean--didn't interpret my move as such.

Pen

The game is on!
Dammit man! Hmm... Well, apparently (not necessarily) ALIT seemed to have found scum tonight. Who could he possibly have chosen to investigate?

Learning of the existence of a Cult is obviously bad news. I think that finding the Cult Leader is now equally as important as finding the Godfather and the rest of the Mafia. I think that Mido, DekuNut and I are pretty cleared from being Cult Leaders. We can all still be Cultists, but since we have no proof of that in this moment, I do not think it is that relevant.

I think that JC's recent suspicions on Fig seem logical. And I think that what Atticus added to the suspicion strengthened it. However, I have grown somewhat wary of JC since the lynch of Violet. He seems to be leading the Town. Now I am going to follow him on the attempted Fig lynch, but if Fig flips Town, I might very possibly place my vote on JC tomorrow.

Vote: Fig

Town has suffered some pretty heavy losses, but there is an ample amount of suspects who I'm still pretty wary of, especially in light of the Cop's death. Chief among them are Pendio, Dekunut (although he's still somewhat confirmed as the Double-Voter), Justa (to a lesser degree), and of course Fig.

Is there a concrete reason for your suspicions on me, or is it just a gut feeling?

I shall now look back in the thread and see if there were any specific players who ALIT seemed to trust more than the rest since he probably managed to uncover some Townies while he still lived. I shall also look back and see if there were any specific players who tried to protect Keith. That could possibly lead us to the Cult Leader.

Also, why is findemaxa not on the dead list?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
At first I thought I was being too obvious about wanting to die with my name claim (the name being my first hint). So I tried to look as if I was making up for it with another softclaim. It worked out in my head ok, I guess people--Mafia I mean--didn't interpret my move as such.

It didn't seem obvious to me, but that's probably because I had softclaimed right before you; it only seemed like you were following suit. To the Mafia, I'd wager that your maneuver looked like an imitation of my claim, and they must have overlooked it because of that. But who knows? Maybe they had found some sort of intangible thread that pointed to Alit being the Cop, or they have some sort of investigative role, like you've hypothesized.

Nathless, if you insist on tracking me, then I just might have to redirect you to a more worthwhile suspect. ;)

Is there a concrete reason for your suspicions on me, or is it just a gut feeling?

Besides never trusting you? [noparse]:right:[/noparse]

In all seriousness, it's nothing concrete, except for the fact that you led a lynch against Keith yesterday, similar to how Fig took out Violet on Day 2. Ironically, you also accuse Justa of leading the Town, who also took part in the Violet lynch. This isn't enough to solidify my suspicions against you, but it does merit surveillance (if only on my part).

---

So Heroine, where've you been? (And Fig, too...)

FoS: Heroine of Time, Fig

I think it's time for both of you to contribute more.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It didn't seem obvious to me, but that's probably because I had softclaimed right before you; it only seemed like you were following suit. To the Mafia, I'd wager that your maneuver looked like an imitation of my claim, and they must have overlooked it because of that. But who knows? Maybe they had found some sort of intangible thread that pointed to Alit being the Cop, or they have some sort of investigative role, like you've hypothesized.
I kind of did follow suit of your claim as it gave me a reason to make the move so to say. But yeah, I'm pretty sure Mafia had a role cop of sorts, either that or it was luck.

Pen

The game is on!
In all seriousness, it's nothing concrete, except for the fact that you led a lynch against Keith yesterday, similar to how Fig took out Violet on Day 2. Ironically, you also accuse Justa of leading the Town, who also took part in the Violet lynch. This isn't enough to solidify my suspicions against you, but it does merit surveillance (if only on my part).

The differences between the Violet lynch (which Fig and JC took part of) and the Keith lynch (which I took part of) are firstly that Keith turned out to be Anti-Town while Violet flipped Town, and secondly that the votes placed on Keith were based on reasoning. So I do not quite see your point here.

Big Octo

=^)
I'm inclined to believe that the Mafia has a Role Cop this game, and also that they've known about ALIT for a while. I think the whole deal with Fig is possible and probably one of the better leads we have right now. Of course, the accusation against him fell in line with my prediction earlier this day, but it's a stronger theory and isn't solely based on one minor slip-up, but rather, a combined analysis of last night's kill and general behavior.

IGMEOY: Fig

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So JC, who have you tracked thus far?
Actually, better question: Have your actions come up with anything that you think could be related to a scum-wad? Have you tracked Mafia (I'm trying to say is Fig Mafia because of a night action result?).

The differences between the Violet lynch (which Fig and JC took part of) and the Keith lynch (which I took part of) are firstly that Keith turned out to be Anti-Town while Violet flipped Town, and secondly that the votes placed on Keith were based on reasoning. So I do not quite see your point here.

But Keith was 3rd party. Still anti-town but an easy lynch for Mafia to jump on or even lead since Mafia would just assume he's a townie under fire and jump on...

---

As far as Fig goes, I'm apprehensive. I need to see Fig's response first.

Atty, who would you say is the next most scummiest person, beside Fig?

---

BOcto: Who's your number 2 most scummy player, after Fig?

Big Octo

=^)
BOcto: Who's your number 2 most scummy player, after Fig?

It's hard for me to say, but another possibility is JC. He could easily be leading the town to another mislynch if Fig isn't scum. As I've said, though, I'm subscribe more to the theory of Fig being scum.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I'm glad to see people are starting to talk more again. I just hope this is because they have more time now, and not because they're mafia and with the cop gone they feel like they have nothing to fear anymore.
Anyway, like others have mentioned by now I am also inclined to believe that the mafia have a role cop. If that's the case, it would be way too overpowering the mafia if the double voter was also mafia, so DekuNut is now definitely in my okay list. Speaking of, I'd like to hear your thoughts on who you suspect right now. You haven't said much, and seeing as you're in the clear now you could be a valuable asset to the town.

On your first argument, I agree entirely on what Viral Maze said.

But Keith was 3rd party. Still anti-town but an easy lynch for Mafia to jump on or even lead since Mafia would just assume he's a townie under fire and jump on...

It doesn't matter whether he flipped third-party or not, because it would be all the same to a mafia member. You could've known they were a threat to mafia, so either way you wanted them gone.

JC, seeing as you've claimed tracker now, could you share your results or any info you have? I'm a bit wary of this claim, seeing as if the mafia knew that A Link in Time was the cop since yesterday, they knew he wouldn't have a chance to reveal the information he gathered last night. So they could easily claim, knowing ALiT surely would investigate them that night to see if it was true, but would never be able to reveal the results. Then, there's also the fact yesterday you only softclaimed as a person, not a role, so it would be harder for the cop to know if you were lying. Softclaiming a role yesterday might have alerted ALiT, since there was always the chance he'd investigated someone else by then and gotten the same role, but softclaiming a person was safe, and claiming a role today would be a piece of cake since the cop is gone and unable to say anything on it.
Of course, this is without proof so I'm not accusing you, just a bit suspicious. After all, if you were trying to make the mafia to think you were cop, ALiT might have thought you were claiming cop as well. Knowing that couldn't be, perhaps JC was the person ALiT investigated last night, whose results were apparently important.
So again, do you have any info?

As of right now, my main suspicions are Fig (from what others have said) and JC, and Pendio though to a lesser degree. But I'm too unsure at the moment to cast a vote yet. If more evidence arises, I will vote. For now, IGMEOY.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

And the reasoning was that Keith reacted in a way that seemed suspicious, right? But that was the kind of reaction that suited the situation; he was surprised that people were going for Violet (if I remember correctly), and you and Mido both insisted that Keith had some ulterior motive behind that, which is why it strikes me odd. However, it's highly possible that I'm still misunderstanding that entire transaction, so my uncertainty isn't entirely adamant.

---

Still no word from Heroine and Fig, I see.

Vote: Heroine of Time

FoS: Fig

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Gosh dangit, Thar. Now it's going to look like I'm only posting because you voted for me. But I can't really wait any longer, so...

We're really not doing too well at this point, are we?

I've only barely been keeping up with this game, so I'm really kind of out of it right now. I didn't even realize that the cultist that died was formerly a SK... not sure how you guys even came to that conclusion. Hopefully that gives you an idea of how much I've missed. I've only skimmed a lot of posts in here, and I apologize. I'm, uh... not even sure how to go about this.

I don't have much to say at this point. JC's reasoning makes sense to me about Fig, but I'm still reluctant to blindly trust him because I haven't been paying close attention. I think I'm going to have to read through things a little closer. I'm not sure when I'll have time for that -- certainly not the rest of today and probably not tomorrow -- but... I'll work on it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Alit targeted Kybyrian on Night One. My other investigations have failed. I tracked Findemaxa on Night Two and Thareous on Night Three. I didn't get any message back so I assumed it failed. Either they didn't target anyone, or I was RB'd. I figure I might die soon enough anyway, so this Role claim really isn't a big risk in my eyes.

Trust me or not, but I don't fake claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom