• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Cor blimey I think we should all have a sip of bi-curiosity to put us quietly to bed.

polar-bear.jpg

Kybyrian

wait stop I know I'm posting during night like the rest of you but musicfan is dead. Draco's night scene shows him as still alive lol

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Let's be honest here; nobody's going to get in trouble just for posting during the Night; there's nothing in the OP's rules about it. However, everyone should have a tacit understanding that it's only going to be allowed so long as there's no spamming images or persistent textual nonsense. Seems that the game mods took after my game, partially, in which I was very lax about Night posting, although I stated in the rules that it was all right unless unwanted spam became involved. So rest assured that the type of discussion we've had so far is permissible.

Hi mods. :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Let's be honest here; nobody's going to get in trouble just for posting during the Night; there's nothing in the OP's rules about it. However, everyone should have a tacit understanding that it's only going to be allowed so long as there's no spamming images or persistent textual nonsense. Seems that the game mods took after my game, partially, in which I was very lax about Night posting, although I stated in the rules that it was all right unless unwanted spam became involved. So rest assured that the type of discussion we've had so far is permissible.

I don't know, I always see night posting, if relating to in-game discussion, as rather bad. It can influence night decisions even in subtle ways. Meh I dunno, I just always think relative Mafia discussion should sort of stop during the night and continue in the day.

I actually don't mind spammy type posts during the night, lol.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't know, I always see night posting, if relating to in-game discussion, as rather bad. It can influence night decisions even in subtle ways. Meh I dunno, I just always think relative Mafia discussion should sort of stop during the night and continue in the day.

I actually don't mind spammy type posts during the night, lol.

Spammy spam

Hi Thareous.

I honestly don't give a flying ****, if they want to spam they can. :)

Kirino

Tatakae
As he was quietly walking through the night, having just come back from his baseball game, he was feeling rather cheerful due to the narrow victory of his favorite baseball team, the Blue Jays. One of the resistance's most notorious and attention-grabbing Members due to his aggressive tactics, he just couldn't catch a break during daytime discussion and was frequently hounded by the others, so he needed this pleasant time off to clear his mind and have some fun for once. Unfortunately, his fun couldn't last all night, as a mysterious figure soon approached him on his way back, determined to eliminate him. He valiantly tried to fight back the assailant, but it was to no avail, and he soon perished from the final blow. Upon the break of dawn, the other members gathered around his corpse to discover his identity. They were saddened at the loss of one of their own, but mostly shocked that he wasn't a Mod. They quickly overcame their surprise and sorrow, however, and went on to discuss during the day to weed out the Moderators.

Findemaxa was fused_shadows, the Member Miller!

The Unbanned (14):
  • Fig
  • Big Octo
  • A Link In Time
  • Mido
  • Vergo
  • Heroine of Time
  • Kybyrian
  • DekuNut
  • Thareous
  • Keith
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Atti-kiss
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (7):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor
  • musicfan - Viral Maze, the Member Desperado
  • Violet - justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator
  • Findemaxa - fused_shadows, the Member Miller
Day 3

The day will end on the 1st of June at 11:00 PM EST. With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to reach a majority lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom