• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
You're comparing something that I did in the middle of a game to something I am doing on the first day of this one. These are two drastically different circumstances. I don't even know what you are exactly complaining about anymore. The fact that I am responding to things about me? That I'm in the chatbox while I'm on the forum and not on this thread the whole time I'm on the forum? That I'm posting when I see that other people are posting like nearly everybody else does? That I'm not posting random silly things like everybody else is because I don't find myself to be funny and am very self-conscious about doing that kind of stuff? Are you holding some sort of grudge against me from last game?

It doesn't matter at what time period it happened during the game, the fact that you didn't post until you saw Atticus's post and then only decided to post afterwards is the matter right now. What I am saying is that you told me is that you since you already voted prior before I started this conversation, there was no need to post on afterwards since you were focused on the Pendio lynch. If so, why not try to state that you want Pendio to be lynched and not posting afterwards? Why only post to vote and not make an contribution to any discussion, even if RVS is the only thing occurring right now. If you remember the last game correctly, I died trying to prove that Leslie's mindset was flawed and therefore he was mafia, to which was in fact true. I am very well certain that I didn't even had a single post referring to you as I actually believed that you were town all the time until your were proven that you were mafia, which you were mafia/3rd party (can't remember right now). So no I don't have a grudge on you, but I did I have a grudge on Leslie until he finally was taken out of the game.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
It doesn't matter at what time period it happened during the game, the fact that you didn't post until you saw Atticus's post and then only decided to post afterwards is the matter right now. What I am saying is that you told me is that you since you already voted prior before I started this conversation, there was no need to post on afterwards since you were focused on the Pendio lynch. If so, why not try to state that you want Pendio to be lynched and not posting afterwards? Why only post to vote and not make an contribution to any discussion, even if RVS is the only thing occurring right now. If you remember the last game correctly, I died trying to prove that Leslie's mindset was flawed and therefore he was mafia, to which was in fact true. I am very well certain that I didn't even had a single post referring to you as I actually believed that you were town all the time until your were proven that you were mafia, which you were mafia/3rd party (can't remember right now). So no I don't have a grudge on you, but I did I have a grudge on Leslie until he finally was taken out of the game.

I did state why I voted for Pendio, there was no real discussion going on afterwards except for people cracking jokes and such. I never said that I was focused on a Pendio lynch either. I really don't care who gets lynched today, hence why I wasn't planning on posting much. I still don't see why I'm the one you are going after here, there are other people who haven't been posting much. You called me out and I answered and then you claim that because I answered I did something wrong? This seems really scummy to me.

Stop with the crap from the last game, these were two different circumstances. I had voted right after Atticus in that game because I wanted to distract people from going after Leslie and that worked like a charm. I wasn't just slacking off there, like I am doing here because it is the first freaking day. You have to remember that the forums were pretty inactive during that time, too. That mafia game took a big hit from that and everybody wasn't really playing that game to the best of their ability. Now can we move on and focus on this game now?

LittleGumball (2) - Fig, Violet
Pendio (3) - Mido, Stitch, findemaxa
Heroine of Time (1) - Go_Dark_Link
Thareous (1) - ALIT
AvatarFlygon (5) - Kybyrian, Keith, Erebea, Heroine of Time, Big Octo
Fig (1) - musicfan
Findemaxa (1) - Pendio
justac00lguy (2) - Thareous, Ver-go-a-go-go
musicfan (1) - justac00lguy
Erebea (1) - LittleGumball

The day will end on May 11 at 11:00 P.M. EST. With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority vote.

yay thanks for taking care of that i was hella busy

probably will be tomorrow too, so be warned

Fig

The Altruist
I did state why I voted for Pendio, there was no real discussion going on afterwards except for people cracking jokes and such. I never said that I was focused on a Pendio lynch either. I really don't care who gets lynched today, hence why I wasn't planning on posting much. I still don't see why I'm the one you are going after here, there are other people who haven't been posting much. You called me out and I answered and then you claim that because I answered I did something wrong? This seems really scummy to me.

Stop with the crap from the last game, these were two different circumstances. I had voted right after Atticus in that game because I wanted to distract people from going after Leslie and that worked like a charm. I wasn't just slacking off there, like I am doing here because it is the first freaking day. You have to remember that the forums were pretty inactive during that time, too. That mafia game took a big hit from that and everybody wasn't really playing that game to the best of their ability. Now can we move on and focus on this game now?

And you still failed to protect Leslie because you decided to finally vote after 1. Atticus voted and only after you saw that in the SB, and 2. You didn't provide anything despite voting, and 3. Since that was literally the first time you posted since your last post (which were very stretched out mind you). Yes the forums were inactive but you were extremely inactive in that game, that I'm willing to be that you only posted less than 7 posts in total excluding post-game. I can even go further and say that you only made 1 post in Pirates and that within the first hour of the game and you never posted ever again. But you see, I'm willing to bet because you were so quiet in the game that people were probably thinking that you were mafia since mafia members do tend to lay low and only post whenever the chance of killing someone is there. This all goes back to this where you only posted a few times, voted for Pendio, and kept quiet. I'm not saying you have to spend your time only in this game, but it shouldn't matter whether it is serious or joking around, at least try to post every once in a while. The reason why I target is merely that and I'm quite skeptical on your what your align with.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
And you still failed to protect Leslie because you decided to finally vote after 1. Atticus voted and only after you saw that in the SB, and 2. You didn't provide anything despite voting, and 3. Since that was literally the first time you posted since your last post (which were very stretched out mind you). Yes the forums were inactive but you were extremely inactive in that game, that I'm willing to be that you only posted less than 7 posts in total excluding post-game. I can even go further and say that you only made 1 post in Pirates and that within the first hour of the game and you never posted ever again. But you see, I'm willing to bet because you were so quiet in the game that people were probably thinking that you were mafia since mafia members do tend to lay low and only post whenever the chance of killing someone is there. This all goes back to this where you only posted a few times, voted for Pendio, and kept quiet. I'm not saying you have to spend your time only in this game, but it shouldn't matter whether it is serious or joking around, at least try to post every once in a while. The reason why I target is merely that and I'm quite skeptical on your what your align with.

I did succeed in saving Leslie for that day...

...I'm done, you clearly aren't reading what I'm typing, none of your posts are making any sense, and it is the first FREAKING day. I explained why I haven't posted much and you keep on ignoring me, instead you are trying to turn people against me like a good little scum. Of course you're skeptical what my alignment is, aren't we all skeptical of each others alignment? It doesn't explain why you are on my case so hard instead of all the other people who aren't that active. Pirates mafia should be proof enough that I'm following my usual playstyle.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Stitch and Fig, I don't see how citing events from a previous game is incriminating to anyone. Players--specifically newer ones--will stick to whatever playstyle suits them the best until it's developed to their satisfaction. My meta has been pretty consistent from game to game, except for when I'm implementing various strategies (fakeclaiming ;J). Besides, this is Day 1; people are bound to "lay low" and not take it seriously. That's just how it's always been at the beginning of the game.

The morale of the story: Don't jump on each other prematurely. Do that and you will only set yourselves up for trouble later, because the others won't be as inclined to trust you; speaking from experience here. Besides that, exchanging assumptions only makes you an easier target for Mafia. If the both of you are Town, then the scum might kill one of you to frame the other. Typical tactic of theirs.

Speaking of Day 1 shenanigans...

Unvote

Vote: A Link In Time

You scum, bro?

Pen

The game is on!
Regarding the "Stitch and Fig argument" (which has gone quite out of hand if you ask me), it is Fig's play style that bugs me the most. As far as I can remember he has not been playing like this in past games (in which he was Town). I know Fig is fairly new to Mafia, but can someone tell me if has he ever been a Mafioso before?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Regarding the "Stitch and Fig argument" (which has gone quite out of hand if you ask me), it is Fig's play style that bugs me the most. As far as I can remember he has not been playing like this in past games (in which he was Town). I know Fig is fairly new to Mafia, but can someone tell me if has he ever been a Mafioso before?

Nope he has not been.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Let's try and leave past games out of the equation. Sometimes we can use general playstyles to determine whether they're acting different and whatnot, but even then it's basically impossible to determine whether or not that player is scum or town.

Also, is everyone completely overlooking a rather obvious softclaim?

Kybyrian

Let's try and leave past games out of the equation. Sometimes we can use general playstyles to determine whether they're acting different and whatnot, but even then it's basically impossible to determine whether or not that player is scum or town.

Also, is everyone completely overlooking a rather obvious softclaim?

I agree. For someone like me, for example, whose playstyle changes from game to game, but generally focuses on aggressiveness when evidence comes forth, incrimination from past games can be truly misleading. I was Godfather in my first game ever, and posted a total of maybe 20-30 times in over 40 pages, winning the game. I was Godfather in a game two games after that, and was one of the most active and aggressive players in that game.

Also, what softclaim are you talking about? I haven't noticed any.
—Sasuke Uchiha​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom