• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
LittleGumball (1) - Fig
Pendio (3) - Mido, Stitch, findemaxa
Heroine of Time (2) - Go_Dark_Link, Thareous
Erebea (1) - AvatarFlygon
Thareous (1) - ALIT
AvatarFlygon (4) - Kybyrian, Keith, Erebea, Heroine of Time
Fig (2) - musicfan, justac00lguy
Findemaxa (1) - Pendio

The day will end on May 11 at 11:00 P.M. EST. With 21 players, it takes 11 to reach a majority vote.

Thank you for the troubles. Now I can have a better view of the current situation. And it seems I somewhat know what is to be expected this night.

JC is cute.

Meh, it's subjective.

Now I do have to say I didn't notice that fast bandwagon on Avagon! Perhaps a result of the previous? That's mostly likely the case in how I see it. But then there's Pendio with almost as many votes as Avagon. Perhaps the two of mafia members unfortunately and are receiving all the emotional stress from the previous game(s)? It's hard to say. But I will look into this.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hello everyone.

th

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thank you for the troubles. Now I can have a better view of the current situation. And it seems I somewhat know what is to be expected this night.

Meh, it's subjective.

Now I do have to say I didn't notice that fast bandwagon on Avagon! Perhaps a result of the previous? That's mostly likely the case in how I see it. But then there's Pendio with almost as many votes as Avagon. Perhaps the two of mafia members unfortunately and are receiving all the emotional stress from the previous game(s)? It's hard to say. But I will look into this.
Exactly why

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Fig said:
What exactly do you expect? It's basically impossible to predict anything based on votes at such an early stage nevermind RVS votes. I call bluff.

---

Pendio, I don't trust you anymore and I feel it would be easier to see you gone before you start causing trouble ;)

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom