• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
fused i am platonically in love with you i missed you

:hug:

Pendio basically said the only thing I can possibly say in defense of this, I had no way of knowing Libk's alignment. Like I said in my post, I was worried about mafia leaving us with zero leads by NKing an inactive player. I would rather have let the mafia give us as much information as possible with their kill.
plus technically he wasn't town on day 1 c:

This is a fair argument, I guess. I may disagree with it but that doesn't change the validity of it.

I only would have lynched Ryu on principle since he said he wanted a no lynch, so it was more like "oh u don't want a lynch how about we lynch u :^)"
He was the one I wanted to lynch most out of you three because admittedly I'm biased since you two are my friends. Also, Heroine's post was more like "if there's nothing else i'd no lynch but there's stuff going on so that's not happening" iirc, and you know how i feel about u bby :pikalove:

But in reality I didn't really have any concrete plans to go after Ryu. Moe commanded most of the attention on day 1 and I liked the idea of taking away a Libk NK from the mafia better than "revenge" lynching someone who wasn't going to get their wish anyway.

I hope that clears things up :)

Yup, I understand where you were coming from.

Um, so I guess Yiga is gone for the rest of the day, basically. His defense was obviously not very convincing so I'd still consider him to be my top target for the day. I would like to hear other people's thoughts, though. I can see most of you have made readlists which are fine but I'm very curious as to who you guys want to lynch. Only LG and I have placed votes so far, and we have less than 24 hours left so a little bit more discussion here would be appreciated.

@Libk, where do you stand right now? Do you agree with me that Yiga is our best option? Or are you on LG's side, with regards to Pancake? Or do you have other ideas?

@Heroine of Time, you've been quiet thus far today. Thoughts? Readlist? Anything would be appreciated.

@DekuNut, I'm definitely interested in your thoughts as well. Hopefully you've had time to think it over and can post soon.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Oh, I almost forgot.

*waves at Pendio*

@Pendio, you mentioned earlier in the Day that you didn't like Storm and LG's interactions in Day 1. Are you still suspicious of LG? If so, how much so? Would you advocate for her lynch? Or do you agree with me that Yiga is probably our best option? Any insight as to where you stand would be appreciated.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am gonna be a little busy tomorrow but hopefully I can post again before the day ends.

If I had to vote for someone and had a gun to my head and they would blow my brains out if I didn't make a decision right now, I would vote for Yiga. The reason I am not is because I am still not convinced he is scum, but I also don't feel too strongly about anyone else in this game so far. Hopefully more progresses before I get back tomorrow and I can make a decision then. Worst case scenario for me is I'll place my vote on Yiga and hope I'm wrong about him. I just honestly don't have any other leads as most people are too inactive for me to get strong leads on and the active people feel like more town leads to me. It would help if the quiet people today would post some thoughts (I would @ all of them but fused already has done that).

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
didn't storm do this
That's a thing Mido usually does actually. Every game. I think they did it back in the day too. That said, I'm looking into that as well.

did u get around to it yet
Just finished scouring his posts. That man had almost as many posts as you do now. That's a lot of posts to go through, and a lot of them were jokes.
I'm typing out my analysis now, I'll get at least part of it done before bed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't really know how I feel about lynching Yiga when he's not around to defend himself. Though he is my main suspicion and I'm not sure anything he would say would help him out much here. But it still feels bad.

And I'm not really sold on Pancake. His reads are a little simple, and he doesn't seem to want to place suspicion on anyone. But he's also being pretty active, and doesn't give me any of the same vibes I got from him when he was SK before. That time he would cast suspicion on a couple of people, and keep flip flopping on his read of them and would just lynch whoever was the main target of the day. His rise in activity this game does have me a little wary, but I don't think that's enough for me to lynch him right now.

What are everyone's thoughts on Deku and Pendio? I could see one of them as a potential lynch target for today, if I don't pursue Yiga. But I'm always very uncertain of my reads on them, so it would be nice to get some second opinions that are maybe less paranoid.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That... was a lot of posts
While I agree that Moe was annoying yesterday, look at how much less active the game is without him. I mean, we killed off two of our three top posters before Day Two started. That crippled the game, admittedly. Let's do our best to make sure the rest of us can make up for that.
Anyways, I chose to start out with his random reads list from earlier in the day

did somebody say

STORM'S MOTHERFUCKING LIST
-Dekunut
-LittleGumball

-Doc
-Minish
-Pendio
-Ryuken
-MTM
-Keiko

-Yiga
-Fused
-HoT
-Lonk

due to my constant ISO of new people, the whole of this day I have been watching Fused, and I find his actions the most scummy, with lonk and Pen being a close second, but Deku seems too uncertain for me, as do a few of you. If I was to decide on a Bona-Fide town I would say Minish. Give me a little more time, and I will give you better readings
Now, based on this list, I'm gonna guess that Fused isn't scum. I feel like Storm wouldn't call one of his own hard-scum - at least, not the only one. Because of that, I'd like to look into the people he colored orange - Pendio and Yiga. I color coded each of them, and any time he deals with them, I'll color the text that way (note, colors are based on the rainbow, not how scummy I think they are). He also colored Doc and Libk, but obviously, Doc is dead and town and Libk is ex-3rd party/now conftwon.
He does call me out here, but I'll guess he's just referring to our friendship. In some past games, he's flat-out refused to try and read me because he feels like he has a lot of bias. But idk for sure, all I can say is... not scum I guess?

Hello Everyone

* Waves to Mido*
At first I thought this was a soft character claim, claiming Pendio. It would make sense if Pendio as a character was mafia, given his history, so Storm might've thought early on that he was Pen?

*Waves to Pendio*
oh yeah. youre here
This feels weird though. He did Pen's thing and then called out Pen. idk what this means, but it's weird enough to look into.

And now we get to the post that made me suspect him
so they are deniably founded? thank you for agreeing with me. but without further ado

Evidence of Fused Shadows' Scummy af Behaviour

He references random.org, a website used for randomizing numbers. I personally use the music on shuffle method and let the die lay where they lay

He asks for a list of those who had abstained. odd. perhaps he was seeing who to NK...

Donkey

[ / b ]

Ignorance is no excuse, Fused. you don't have to know all the names. you only really need to know the characteristics, if they're obvious, then bada boom.

he threatens Gumball with a triple vote, the scummiest of all behaviours

Nayru where it's at, where my blue bois? dammit Deku

The Zebra mule is a better animal.

dude, we're all that old. we've been at this for almost 7 damn years, get used to it.

I like this post
and let me answer for you
for the most part no. most games have been two party except for Chaos Mafia, which has had third parties in the way of THE BUCK, a role I Made up to basically Musical Chairs and Old Maid the Roles

I doubt there would be a cult, but if there was, I know a few names that would be it's leader.

day 1 lynches are a necessity. this is a scummy post. a No Lynch on Day One is like [Censored]

#FusedforD1lynch

What Did Heroine do to deserve this vote? She isn't giving off any scumtells to me

I don't feel Ryu is scum, I feel you are scum.

we still Use EBWODP.

If you have any straightforward and unambiguous questions for me, I am here

and yes, I did quote every post he has Made so far[/QUOTE]
I was like 75% of the way through this post when I realized I was just needlessly tearing apart his lack of Fused argument. He's dead, I don't need to explain why his post sucks any more.
But this post does bring up a question: is he more likely as scum to throw a lot of nothing at a co-scum to separate them, or is he more likely to throw nothing at a town just to seem like he's contributing? I say more of the latter, but I honestly can't say for sure. I want to know what you guys think on the matter.

dislike? I know you know I simoetime get emotional during these things, but I am about 66% sure he's Scum
Here, he's trying to defend his scumread with... really just more nothing. Arguing about semantics. It's really just more of the same WIFOM as above.

sounds paper thin, Gummy. i don't really Feel Moe has his head in the game, do you concur?
I honestly just hate this post. I don't know why. It's almost like he isn't taking this game seriously. It's weird.

and yes I'm sure you know that I know that you're not telling the truth. nice subtle hint
I actually have no idea who he's talking about here. Can anyone read this better than I can?

That's really all that's notable imo. I started the color-coding thing above before I really got into the other posts, and I guess Storm didn't really interact a lot with Yiga and Pen in very meaningful ways. So that went nowhere.
So in short? I've got nothing. If i had to point my finger somewhere based on this, it would be Pen or Yig, based on what I mentioned at the top. I'm unsure about his relationship with Fused, but I'll give him a pass for now.
I'll probably vote Pen now, read his posts together, see what I think. While I wanna lynch Yig, I feel bad doing it while he's on VLA.
Vote: Pendio
I wish that read-through came out with more, but it was a lot of posts with not a lot of substance. Which is pretty much how Storm plays I think.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't really know how I feel about lynching Yiga when he's not around to defend himself. Though he is my main suspicion and I'm not sure anything he would say would help him out much here. But it still feels bad.

And I'm not really sold on Pancake. His reads are a little simple, and he doesn't seem to want to place suspicion on anyone. But he's also being pretty active, and doesn't give me any of the same vibes I got from him when he was SK before. That time he would cast suspicion on a couple of people, and keep flip flopping on his read of them and would just lynch whoever was the main target of the day. His rise in activity this game does have me a little wary, but I don't think that's enough for me to lynch him right now.

What are everyone's thoughts on Deku and Pendio? I could see one of them as a potential lynch target for today, if I don't pursue Yiga. But I'm always very uncertain of my reads on them, so it would be nice to get some second opinions that are maybe less paranoid.
I think Deku is a lovely human being who shouldn't be lynched :)

I'm going to bed y'all, see you tomorrow.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
His reads are a little simple, and he doesn't seem to want to place suspicion on anyone. But he's also being pretty active,
that's scummy tbh. posting enough to not be called out for being inactive, but not actually posting much substance.
doesn't give me any of the same vibes I got from him when he was SK before.
SK isn't mafia though and we're looking for mafia.
What are everyone's thoughts on Deku and Pendio?
I'll check out Pendio tonight probably but rn I'm not very suspicious of him. Tbh I never know how to read Dekunut so i always tentatively scumread him until he does something trustworthy. for all the work he did on compiling Storm's posts, really the only thing to look at is the question he posed about the relationship between Storm and Pendio, so i'm not townreading him for the Big Post rn.
To which here's my [non]answer: I've been in a game where scum Storm buddied up to a town Pendio in a similar way so really it could be either way. I won't say that Pendio is 100% for sure town due to this, Storm is a very unpredictable player.
While I agree that Moe was annoying yesterday, look at how much less active the game is without him. I mean, we killed off two of our three top posters before Day Two started. That crippled the game, admittedly. Let's do our best to make sure the rest of us can make up for that.
that's not my fault. plus i'd rather have posts that are actually civil and sensible even if they are less often. (and not septuple posting :^) )
I honestly just hate this post. I don't know why. It's almost like he isn't taking this game seriously. It's weird.
I think he was "subtly" trying to get me to vote for Moe there

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
that's scummy tbh. posting enough to not be called out for being inactive, but not actually posting much substance.

That's true. But it's hard for me to tell if it's because he's trying not to be called out for being inactive or if he's just town and really doesn't have confidence in his reads. Mostly because I feel like town Pancake has been like this before.

SK isn't mafia though and we're looking for mafia.

SK is scum though, and I don't recall if Pancake has been mafia in any game I've played with him so it's the best comparison of his playstyle that I have.

I'll check out Pendio tonight probably but rn I'm not very suspicious of him. Tbh I never know how to read Dekunut so i always tentatively scumread him until he does something trustworthy. for all the work he did on compiling Storm's posts, really the only thing to look at is the question he posed about the relationship between Storm and Pendio, so i'm not townreading him for the Big Post rn.
To which here's my [non]answer: I've been in a game where scum Storm buddied up to a town Pendio in a similar way so really it could be either way. I won't say that Pendio is 100% for sure town due to this, Storm is a very unpredictable player.

Same about Deku. I feel bad because I always scum read him. I also agree with your assessment of his post analyzing Storm. Storm being the first mafia to flip is why I'm having trouble reading into any interactions. Because he's so unpredictable I don't know how to read them.

If Pancake is scum Minish might be scum as well

Do you think we're still looking at 2 mafia left then? Been trying to figure out if that's more likely than just 1 more since there was an SK. But SK didn't last long/was able to become town so I could see there being 2 mafia.

If me and Pancake were scumbuds though I wouldn't be defending him and also unsure of my read on him. I do get what you're saying about him. It's just that there are quite a few other people I'd put above him in my suspicion list.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If me and Pancake were scumbuds though I wouldn't be defending him and also unsure of my read on him. I do get what you're saying about him. It's just that there are quite a few other people I'd put above him in my suspicion list.
First point: I've never played with you so I don't know scum you. You very well could defend a scumbud, and frankly why wouldn't you if he's only got one vote on him :bubsy: he's not in much danger and it would be easy to sway a lynch away from him. Also I never said you had to be scumbuds, only a suggestion if Pancake flips scum.
Second point: let me refer you to your own reads post:
Therefore, I'm gonna say that I'm leaning more town for Deku but also am gonna keep an eye on him.
I think I'm leaning town on LG
So while Pendio's a good scum player which makes me always a little suspicious of him, I think I'm gonna lean town for him as well for now.
I think I'm null/leaning slightly town on Pancake.
(my own paraphrase) Yiga is playing anti-town, probably suspicious
[Fused] could really go either direction for me right now, so I guess I'll wait to see more from him.
Heroine of Time- Town lean.
you literally are reading everyone town lol and his is even null/town which is weaker than most.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
First point: I've never played with you so I don't know scum you. You very well could defend a scumbud, and frankly why wouldn't you if he's only got one vote on him :bubsy: he's not in much danger and it would be easy to sway a lynch away from him. Also I never said you had to be scumbuds, only a suggestion if Pancake flips scum.

I feel like someone not having much suspicion on them would be the perfect time as a scumbud to throw some suspicion there. Especially since quite a few people are suspicious of Yiga right now too, so it could easily sway that way instead.

you literally are reading everyone town lol and his is even null/town which is weaker than most.

Everyone except Yiga. And Deku and Pendio I gave them benefit of the doubt when I re-read their posts. Then realized I was town reading everyone else. So now I'm trying to see if my feelings about them have any credence or I'm just being paranoid. I don't feel like null/town is weaker than benefit of the doubt/paranoid town read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom