• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tried to post this earlier but my internet was being dumb.

My guess is that Libk is a disguiser or similar role- or power-stealing role.

I don't think we got rid of the serial killer.

Please tell me if I'm being crazy.

I agree with this, and think that Deku is right or at least on the right track. So I think we're still dealing with the SK and we have no clue what Ryu's role/alignment was.

I guess I'll say it now that he's flipped, but I thought Zachie might be a scum/third party role. I'm kinda surprised he was town, but I guess town bomb makes sense too. That's why I thought Doc's post guessing he was Zachie was NAI.

Libk makes sense as the SK, and I dunno why I didn't even think about that. But also, people flipping as other people in this game is going to be confusing. Since Libk is still in the game, but he isn't Ryu-Libk (who possibly wasn't even Libk to begin with).

I'll try to post some reads after I re-read d1.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lol. I'm pretty certain we got rid of the SK

The only way I think you could be pretty certain of that is if you were originally the SK/hybrid role. And whatever you did last night gave you the ability to become town or something similar. I'm guessing that's what you meant by things should be normal for you from now on. I'm going to trust you for now, but if anything happens to suggest that the SK is still around then you're gonna be my main suspect.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sorry to double post, but just announcing my plan for this gane when I get off of work. I'm going to look at yhe vote counts and see what I can find in those(going to do a vote count analysis) and then look back at some other players

Pen

The game is on!
Well that's good to know! 100% trust to Libk then. :)

Anyway, I'm not sure I agree with the speculations going around about the Serial Killer still being alive. I wouldn't count on the situation being as complex as some of you have theorised. At least not with this small amount of evidence. I for one am going to assume that the real Serial Killer has indeed died until I have a more concrete reason to doubt it.

Libk

I mean technically the original serial killer is still alive but I have no reason to believe there os another serial killer in this game. Last night was a doozie. And if I just stripped Ryuken of a posskble win, I apologize. I was actually looking forward to playing SK again but everything fell together with my role. So lets get a town win

Libk

To clarify, the serial killer should no longer be active this game upon Ryuken's death but the person who was the serial killer before is no longer the serial killer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Glad that turned out the way it did, so I didn't have to be paranoid of Libk the rest of the game. Especially since he's hard for me to read anyways.

Anyway, I'm not sure I agree with the speculations going around about the Serial Killer still being alive. I wouldn't count on the situation being as complex as some of you have theorised. At least not with this small amount of evidence. I for one am going to assume that the real Serial Killer has indeed died until I have a more concrete reason to doubt it.

Yeah, I think I get what's going on now and we shouldn't have to worry about the SK anymore like Libk said.

Also, sorry I haven't posted any reads or anything. I've been having computer problems so I haven't had time to re-read stuff and have only been able to comment on what's going on now. If I don't get the reads done before I go to bed, I'll definitely post them tomorrow.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The room began to be filled with groans and flashes of lights as the players gulped their potions and began transforming. When they finished I looked up to find... absolutely nothing different. Aghast, I checked my list of things that could go wrong and found the solution: “Pretend they all transformed into themselves.” I was just about to congratulate them on successfully destroying the odds when I realized no one was paying attention.

“Why do I feel the urge to ramble on and on?!”

“I feel so conniving all of a sudden!”

“Why am I waving at everybody?!”

Oh. So that’s what happened. I yelled at everyone to shut up and sit down and explained the situation.

“It seems that the elixir only changed your insides, not your outsides. So you still feel the need to act like somebody else, but since you don’t look like them you don’t know who you are or what your powers are. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out... Let the game begin!”

Also that night a figure snuck over to where Ryuken was sleeping and swiftly stabbed him. The person then took out a little bottle of something and poured a little in Ryu’s mouth. The figure took a sip from a similar bottle next to Ryu and the two of them began to shimmer and change. Pleased with their little operation, the person made their exit with some triumphant maniacal laughter.

In the morning the nine remaining woke up to find Doc shot to death (and how hadn’t they seen he was a cow before?) and underneath him was a smooshed Storm. Later they found Ryuken dead asleep (hahaha) but he had some strange characteristics too, in fact he didn’t look much like Ryu at all.

Alright so guys I've re-read the OP and the night scene multiple times and I think we are forgetting that we all didn't transform, physically, at the beginning of the game. So when Ryu was killed he looked like Ryu, but when he was killed THAT was when he transformed into his character, Libk. I could be wrong but I don't think there's any shenanigans going on with a Janitor or role-swapping ability going on here. I'm pretty sure the SK is dead.

I'm still going over posts so I'll provide more once I'm done.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote: Libk
... jk
Unvote

Idk something feels weird about his role, how he described it. That said, I'm not gonna fight his Innocent Child claim, since that's kinda been mod confirmed.
Since today's Friday, I'll take some time to do a little digging into Storm Tonight.

Libk

Vote: Libk
... jk
Unvote

Idk something feels weird about his role, how he described it. That said, I'm not gonna fight his Innocent Child claim, since that's kinda been mod confirmed.
Since today's Friday, I'll take some time to do a little digging into Storm Tonight.
Well Storm is dead so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom