• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have like 2 thoughts that I can't share because sharing them D1 is pointless. They're probably not even going to be relevant at all but hey letting people know I have a couple thoughts is being "secretive". This is backwards logic, since being secretive would mean I'm not sharing anything at all. I don't like how you're zeroing in on a single insignificant thing because it doesn't appear to match the rest of my playstyle.
Perhaps I used the wrong word then. Is uncooperative better? And you're currently being antagonistic as well, if that's a better word. Keeping any kind of secrets sounds secretive to me.

I don't know how I'm supposed to figure out my character. It's not an achievable goal for me. It's not worth spending the effort trying to figure out who I may be, but if y'all could narrow down my playstyle to maybe like 3 or 4 people I could have a special power available by the end of the game, so wheee
Then don't. Guess a random person. That's better than not guessing at all, since you still have a 1 in 13 chance. There are plenty of people in this game who are new or returning and have no idea where to begin with guessing on their character. I'm in the same boat, but I'm still going to try because I want to help the town if I can. Not guessing can only benefit the opposite alignment.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Then don't. Guess a random person. That's better than not guessing at all, since you still have a 1 in 13 chance. There are plenty of people in this game who are new or returning and have no idea where to begin with guessing on their character. I'm in the same boat, but I'm still going to try because I want to help the town if I can. Not guessing can only benefit the opposite alignment.
because A) I think I'm a strong enough player that I don't need to rely on a PR to help town
:cool: this is my second game here, so I really have no way of guessing my role by myself
and C) there's no guarantee it's a role I'll even want, given the types of roles that were present in inception

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
because A) I think I'm a strong enough player that I don't need to rely on a PR to help town
:cool: this is my second game here, so I really have no way of guessing my role by myself
and C) there's no guarantee it's a role I'll even want, given the types of roles that were present in inception
Then my vote for you remains. If you can't even take two seconds to send a pm with a random name that could possibly help the Town, then I have no reason not to vote for you.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
oh my sweet Summer child

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Then my vote for you remains. If you can't even take two seconds to send a pm with a random name that could possibly help the Town, then I have no reason not to vote for you.
I did so already, to have a chance at roleclaiming
I guessed wrong, obviously
and I will continue to guess wrong

you have no reason to vote for me either

funnier6

Courage~
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Heroine of Time- 1 (Doc)
Ryuken- 1 (Moe)
Moe the Moblin- 6 (Heroine of Time, Libk, Storm, LittleGumball, Pendio, Yiga)
YIGAhim- 2 (Minish, Deku)
Storm- 1 (Pancake)

Not voting- 3 (Ryu, Yiga, fused)

The thirteen murmured and muttered amongst themselves until eventually they seized Moe and brought him before me.

“Do you know who you are?”

“No, and further I don’t care.”

“Do you know what you are?”

“No, what?”

“Dead.”

With that Moe fell lifeless to the ground. The remaining twelve peered at his body but he was clearly just Moe.

Moe the Moblin was ??? the Town ???.

Still Alive:
@DekuNut
@LittleGumball
@Doc
@Minish_Link
@Pendio
@Storm
@Ryuken
@PancakeSamurai
@YIGAhim
@fused_shadows
@Heroine of Time
@Libk

The Ones Who Are Dead:
Moe the Moblin- ??? the Town ???(Lynched day one)

Night one has begun! You may now send in your second guesses or night actions if you have any. Day 2 will begin on Thursday, May 17 at 9pm CDT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom